2,684 students|Dade

Bad
Good

Bruhh good academics but we need cutie pies. Luma is standing alone as the hottest. Hate uniform policy. Hate IDs and hella long as line. Tc4 , la familia papa.

I am a freshman and I am pretty neutral about this school. There are good things and bad things. Since I am one of the gifted children, the teachers are better but some of the non gifted children get terrible teachers. Some of the better aspects of this school are that there are many activities after school although the school does not provide transportation for these activities. A lot of people at this school also smoke or do hookah which makes this school a disappointment. I like this school but the students that don't care much about their school life make this school worse. And another thing, there is a teacher at the school who just stands in the hallway criticizing everyone and sending then to CSI. I was coming back from PE and had not put my ID on yet and the teacher saw and sent me to CSI. I was not pleased. The teachers that I have are very friendly and they have a lot of experience. enough to know if you are having trouble or not. I hope my review has helped the community out there. I would want this school to improve by monitoring their students more and taking away the students' drugs and harmful objects.

The academics at this school are the best in the County. Test scores are through the roof and the students get into Ivy League colleges. This school has more silver Knight winners than any other school in Dade or Broward. If your child is serious about going to college, this is a great school. The staff is seasoned and amazing. Don't hesitate to check this school out for your child. The Principal, Ms. Baglos is incredible.

Horrible teaching staff. My daughter had 4 different math teachers in a course of a year! Their staff is impatient and seem to care nothing about the children and their education. I took her out of that school the following year!

My son real like that and the football team he's in the magnet program i'm happy to see he's grades go up.

Great School my child travels from Miami Beach to go to magnet orchestra program. Also school stresses disapline and safety.

Also, to add. The discipline at this school is unbelievable. Every day after school ask what the kids are doing? Smoking by the bus lanes. And No one cares. Every day when I go down the stairwells i smell marijuana. Kids get disciplined for the petty, small things like being 1 minute late to class and having to clean up trash instead of learning.

Some of the school office staff are rude when it comes to helping you out for anything that has got to do with your child and they are rude to the student also and it shouldn't be that way at all but it is happening and it is not right and I hope they are able to either counsel the office staff to be more courteous and professional or get people that really want to work with parents and students.

I was a good kid until i let krop get the best of me. Im sure their extra cirricular activities along with the gifted programs are great. But i wasnt apart of it nor was i ever reccomended by teachers or staff to join anything that might have helped me gain some interest in school. Maybe i was too focused on trying to be one of the 'cool kids'. I want to say more maybe help parents understand what their kids are going through but im just going to keep it short and say krop needs to work on student parent involvement and i dont mean waiting till the kid gets in trouble before it can happen

krop is the best school in florida period .. i dont know what u are talkin sbout but this school is highly organized

Last modified Dr Michael M. Krop Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.