PK-8|Private
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Dear Parents, Thank you for considering Annunciation Catholic School. At ACS we seek to educate the whole child in concert with our parents. Our academics strive for excellence while still including "extras" like Spanish, music, art, and PE for all students. We are a 21st Century school that has not lost sight of the essential fundamentals. Our greatest fundamental, of course, are the values we help you to foster in your children. I hope you will email or call for a tour. May God bless and keep you. J. Mullarkey, principal
February 02, 2015

Bad
Good

Amount of homework: no rating

It's been years I'm sharing my past experience. I honestly don't remember I try to forget this school and how bad it was

Message to families
SCHOOL LEADER
Posted February 02, 2015

We are looking forward to the start of another school year. My daughters can't wait to get back to their friends and their teachers. My fifth grader is a little nervous about going to the upper building, but she can't wait to try out for basketball (she's been practicing her dribbling.) If you want a great academic school with a great atmosphere, this place is it!

This has been our first year at Annunciation and we love it. Our son is excited each day to go to Mrs. Kenny's kindergarten class. He has made great friends and we have seen noticeable progress in his learning and behavior. Oh and he loves Run-Walk Club and we have found that parents are very friendly. Annunciation is a great Christian place and we plan to be here for the duration.

Annunciation is like an extension of my family. I have had two children at the school and one is graduating this year to go to BJS. I have been very happy with the teachers and the preparation my children have received here. They care about the children and they work with me to help them improve and it shows! It is a great place to raise your kids.

Horrible!!! Please do not send your child here! Notice that after bad reviews there are several good reviews all on the same day or one day apart? They do not follow Christian values here. The staff is rude and the communication leaves a lot to be desired! My child has repeatedly been bullied and physically assaulted by other children and it 's ignored!!

Horrible! There is a major bullying problem here and the school just doesn't seem to care.

Annunciation has been wonderful for my children!! I love the teachers. They go out of their way to make me and my children feel loved and validated!!!!!

Annunciation offers enrichment classes not offered in the public system. It provides a nurturing learning environment. I am very pleased with the progress and development of my children.

Annunciation provides an excellent education focusing on both the academic and the spiritual. They challenge students academically and have a strong STEM program. Students are involved in community service. The school provides a nurturing environment where students can grow to their fullest potential.

Last modified Annunciation Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8