Posted July 30, 2014
We are looking forward to the start of another school year. My daughters can't wait to get back to their friends and their teachers. My fifth grader is a little nervous about going to the upper building, but she can't wait to try out for basketball (she's been practicing her dribbling.) If you want a great academic school with a great atmosphere, this place is it!

Posted May 14, 2014
This has been our first year at Annunciation and we love it. Our son is excited each day to go to Mrs. Kenny's kindergarten class. He has made great friends and we have seen noticeable progress in his learning and behavior. Oh and he loves Run-Walk Club and we have found that parents are very friendly. Annunciation is a great Christian place and we plan to be here for the duration.

Posted May 07, 2014
Annunciation is like an extension of my family. I have had two children at the school and one is graduating this year to go to BJS. I have been very happy with the teachers and the preparation my children have received here. They care about the children and they work with me to help them improve and it shows! It is a great place to raise your kids.

Annunciation Catholic School 1

Posted May 06, 2014
Horrible!!! Please do not send your child here! Notice that after bad reviews there are several good reviews all on the same day or one day apart? They do not follow Christian values here. The staff is rude and the communication leaves a lot to be desired! My child has repeatedly been bullied and physically assaulted by other children and it 's ignored!!

Posted February 12, 2014
Annunciation has been wonderful for my children!! I love the teachers. They go out of their way to make me and my children feel loved and validated!!!!!

Posted February 12, 2014
Annunciation offers enrichment classes not offered in the public system. It provides a nurturing learning environment. I am very pleased with the progress and development of my children.

Posted February 12, 2014
Annunciation provides an excellent education focusing on both the academic and the spiritual. They challenge students academically and have a strong STEM program. Students are involved in community service. The school provides a nurturing environment where students can grow to their fullest potential.

Posted February 09, 2014
ACS is an outstanding school. The teachers are like family and the students are very welcoming to new students. My children came from a Catholic school up in Detroit. I was worried that they would not fit in, but the students befriended them almost immediately. I have been very happy with their education over the last two years. My oldest is nearing graduation and we could not be happier.

Posted September 13, 2013
Annunciation Catholic School is like a family. Everyone knows everyone else and we stick together. I love that we have the buddy system, the older kids are buddies all year with a younger class. Our kids are a part of student council, patrol, and other clubs like the chess club after school. Not only do they get a great education with caring teachers, they have fun after school too. And, activities are on school grounds so I am not driving everywhere!

Posted July 17, 2013
Since the first time I walked on the grounds of Annunciation, I felt like it was an extension of my family. The faculty, staff, administration, and parents made us feel welcome. It is excellent academically and forward thinking. My kids are set to attend Bishop Snyder HS and I know from what I have heard from parents and teachers at BJS, my students will have a strong educational foundation. I am really happy that I chose to have my children sent here.

Annunciation Catholic School
1610 Blanding Boulevard, Middleburg, FL  32068
Last modified Annunciation Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Annunciation Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top