Middleburg, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted March 13, 2012
My children attended Pinewood Christian Academy through the 8th grade. Upon graduating, they both attended public high school, taking advanced classes, and were surprised at how easy the public school class load was compared to PCA. The faculty always went above and beyond to make sure the children were both encouraged and challenged, including several months of after-school help for a minor learning disability. Finally, the spiritual atmosphere is great, the students are taught not just about the bible, but are encouraged to act out their faith through community involvement and student interactions.

Posted June 30, 2006
Both of our boys, K and 1st, are enrolled in Pinewood. This coming school year will be our second year with the school. It is a first rate school. I have been very impressed with the faculty, the level at which my boys are taught, and the involvement of the parents. Highly recommend !

Posted February 04, 2006
Pinewood Christian Academy is a school that goes above and beyond in making your child feel welcome and nurtured as well as providing a high quality Christian education. The teachers are kind and compassionate and are willing to spend after-school time to help children grasp any difficult subjects. My children have learned Latin this year and have seen how it's used in everyday language! The art program is fantastic as well as the hands-on lessons kids learn in the computer lab. Parents are offered so many fun and interesting ways to volunteer and are expected to be involved in their child's educational experience. My children left a rich homeschooling environment to enter this school. I was not disappointed in any way with the transition and my children have not lacked in their education, they have excelled.

Posted January 06, 2006
Our son attended from Pre-K through 2nd grade because we moved to MD. He has been in gifted and honors classes since arrived to MD and I feel it is from his start at Pinewood. Everyone truly is concerned with each child and their progress, this is all backed with strong christian fundamentals and respect for people.

Pinewood Christian Academy 4

Posted January 01, 2006
great school good education. presbyterian 'america' fair rates

Posted August 04, 2004
Having gone to youth group myself at this church and been a member for 15 years, I was excited for my son to attend Pre-K last year. The curriculum is above average. The things he learned just blew me away. The children are not only taught academic standards, they have chapel once a week (in which parents can attend too), respect for others is taught and expected even from the younger children. Parent involvement is required and is so much fun. It is truly a family atmosphere. Tuition is also very reasonable. Principal Martin and Pastor Rod are wonderful. We look forward to sending all of our children there thru 8th grade.

Posted September 04, 2003
My son attends this school for the second year now and we are very pleased. The staff always show they care for the children. We even received letters in the mail from the teachers in the summer sending love and prayers. If I can, I will leave my child in this school until 8th grade.

Pinewood Christian Academy
198 Knight Boxx Road, Middleburg, FL  32068
Last modified Pinewood Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Pinewood Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top