569 students|Clay

Bad
Good

Posted August 27, 2012
I went there when I was little, Mrs. Jenkins was my kindergarten teacher and I loved her. I have moved to Jacksonville and want to move back so bad just so I can put my kids in Middleburg Elementary... They will be ready next year. Cant imagine putting them anywhere else...

Middleburg Elementary School 4

Posted May 18, 2012
I have 2 kids that have gone to MES since kindergarten. I've had the priveledge to work with some outstanding teachers. I like how the school's security has been upgraded so that no one can get on campus without having been cleared by the office. My biggest complaint is that there is a huge lack of parent involvement. I have been room mom every year and find that most parents won't respond to letters or get involved with classroom activites, parties or fundraisers. I have also noticed a big increase in disrepect and foul language among the students. I guess that Middleburg has a large number of underachieving parents.

Middleburg Elementary School 2

Posted April 28, 2011
not allowed to talk to principle never around, watch out for mrs. saksas class her kids steel school supplies and snacks(she allows snacks) out of students desks all the time. happend with the 2 we sent there in 2 years

Middleburg Elementary School

Posted April 16, 2010
I have 2 children. One went to another local school and now my youngest goes to mbe. I simply love how much time and love and compassion the faculty put into the development of our children. I would say that my son's kindergarten teacher in a saint! it's pleasant to see that administration is out on the grounds and know most of the students (not just the trouble children) they aren't just sitting in their office all day! i would def. Recommend taking your child to middleburg elementary school, mdbg florida. Our teachers are remarkable!

Posted January 07, 2008
In my eyes this is the best school in Clay County. The teachers and staff really care for the students. Thanks Middleburg Elem.

Posted May 15, 2006
I have 2 children in Middleburg and I love it. My kids are learning on or above grade level. Thanks

Posted January 03, 2006
Middleburg is a good school. My kids all love their teachers and seem to be learning a lot! The teachers strive to keep an open line of communication with the parents.

Posted September 26, 2005
Both my children have gone to Middleburg Elem. since they were 5 years old. Middleburg is a school where the children come first. Each child is encouraged to do their personal best without being labeled as the smart or dumb kids. The teachers are highly skilled and work hard to bring out the best in each child. The principal is kind and knows each child by name. She is a great example of a leader and I will miss seeing her everyday as my daughter graduates this year. Thank you Middleburg for bringing out the best in my children and giving them the encouragement and confidence they need to go out into the world!

Posted June 04, 2004
Teachers are friendly and truly care about kids. They have a lot of fun activities for kids and parents to be involved in.

Posted May 19, 2004
As a parent of past students and a grandparent of a present student, I think this school is top notch. The teachers go out of there way to make sure the students get a great education.

Middleburg Elementary School
3958 Main Street, Middleburg, FL  32068
Last modified Middleburg Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.