Middleburg, FL

Posted August 27, 2012
I went there when I was little, Mrs. Jenkins was my kindergarten teacher and I loved her. I have moved to Jacksonville and want to move back so bad just so I can put my kids in Middleburg Elementary... They will be ready next year. Cant imagine putting them anywhere else...

Middleburg Elementary School 4

Posted May 18, 2012
I have 2 kids that have gone to MES since kindergarten. I've had the priveledge to work with some outstanding teachers. I like how the school's security has been upgraded so that no one can get on campus without having been cleared by the office. My biggest complaint is that there is a huge lack of parent involvement. I have been room mom every year and find that most parents won't respond to letters or get involved with classroom activites, parties or fundraisers. I have also noticed a big increase in disrepect and foul language among the students. I guess that Middleburg has a large number of underachieving parents.

Middleburg Elementary School 2

Posted April 28, 2011
not allowed to talk to principle never around, watch out for mrs. saksas class her kids steel school supplies and snacks(she allows snacks) out of students desks all the time. happend with the 2 we sent there in 2 years

Middleburg Elementary School 0

Posted April 16, 2010
I have 2 children. One went to another local school and now my youngest goes to mbe. I simply love how much time and love and compassion the faculty put into the development of our children. I would say that my son's kindergarten teacher in a saint! it's pleasant to see that administration is out on the grounds and know most of the students (not just the trouble children) they aren't just sitting in their office all day! i would def. Recommend taking your child to middleburg elementary school, mdbg florida. Our teachers are remarkable!

Middleburg Elementary School 1

Posted October 14, 2009

Middleburg Elementary School 1

Posted July 29, 2008

Posted January 07, 2008
In my eyes this is the best school in Clay County. The teachers and staff really care for the students. Thanks Middleburg Elem.

Posted May 15, 2006
I have 2 children in Middleburg and I love it. My kids are learning on or above grade level. Thanks

Posted January 03, 2006
Middleburg is a good school. My kids all love their teachers and seem to be learning a lot! The teachers strive to keep an open line of communication with the parents.

Posted January 03, 2006
- a former student

Middleburg Elementary School
3958 Main Street, Middleburg, FL  32068
Last modified Middleburg Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Middleburg Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top