Middleburg, FL

Wilkinson Junior High School 3

Posted August 07, 2014
Hi im an 8th grade student that goes to wilkinson and let me tell you this. The school is fine. Teachers can be either super annoying and strict, or understanding and chill. The electives are bomb, and so is sports. But the sports equipment and class portables arent that great. I love the school and i understand money doesnt grow on trees, but we need to step our game up yo! Also, the outside lockers arent the best. some might say its ratchet. oh well. Great faculty, Great Sports, and decent education makes this school pretty amazing to go to. Also changing schedules is a bit harder and more time consuming than it should be. Teachers must understand a student works better and learns better in the schedule they're comfortable with when it comes to there academic classes and electives. I personally think it can be sooooo easy to make this school worth 5 stars as long as we actually try. EAGLE SPIRIT. WOW. AMURICa

Wilkinson Junior High School 3

Posted August 07, 2014
Mrs. Desimone and mrs. Glover are by far the best teachers I've ever had. I am a student that attends this school and it's not the best but I consider it above standard. The electives are ok and some of the teachers I've met are really outgoing. The lockers are outside which for some is inconvenient. The school seems like sports is the number one thing instead of education which I for one don't agree with. All in all I love most of my teachers and the school is a bit rundown but you can usually look over that. On the last day the school releases by class to prevent fights...Really?!? Why don't you just buff up security if you have too. The fact that you have to PREVENT fights tells something about this school. For now it's ok and the teachers are awesome.:)

Posted March 10, 2014
I am a student at school who used to go to Wilkinson three years ago. The school is gifted with one of the best staffs of the county. The students get uncommon classes to go with regular classes. I took aerospace and had a blast but I also learned extreme responsibility for later on in life. My teacher mrs. Mckenzie was probably the best one there because she listens to her students problems. I also had Mr. Tompkins as a teacher and he was always a very happy and fun person to be around. I would let my kids go one day for I know they'd be in good hands.

Wilkinson Junior High School 2

Posted January 31, 2014
I am a parent of a child who attends Wilkinson Jr High. The school staff is friendly and most of the teachers are great. However.....the school is dirty and unsafe. Most of the class rooms are old portables and the lockers are outside. The biggest issue is safety, if you see the school you will know what I am referring to.

Wilkinson Junior High School 5

Posted January 21, 2012
My grand daughter who I am raising, started WJHS last fall (2011) . She is VERY happy at WJHS and likes most if not all her teachers. As she said, every teacher has their own way of teaching. You just have to follow their rules. The teachers stay in contact with the parents thru reports, etc. Even though my contact with WJHS so far was limited but is was a 5 Star rating. My grand daughter keeps an A/B average. Which tells me the teachers are doing their job teaching her but most of all SHE IS DOING WHAT SHE IS SUPPOSE TO DO! For students to learn it is a combination of PARENTS and TEACHERS! NOT teachers ALONE or a PARENT ALONE. I rate WJHS 5 STAR!

Posted December 03, 2010
welll i am a student and its not terrible at all. all in all for the fights there are probably like eight fights a yr. that pretty normal. I really dont like some teachers but i have an amazing one who really connects w/ each student. Sooo that sorta cancels each one out. the math teachers are so so. there is one amazing one and then one not so good. the vice principal is amazing, the princple, im not so fond of. There is one slightly creepy gym teacher. But the guidence counelers (the eighth and seventh) are the best ive ever seen. soooo in a nutshell,. its isnt terrible but it isnt amazing. ummm prob. 7 1/2 out of 10. hope this helps ! :D

Wilkinson Junior High School 2

Posted November 07, 2010
I personally dislike the school alot there is more emphasis on sports than learning and even though the football team is terible they are treated like heros when the acedmic team, (the kids who are considered nerds but will one day be the leaders and the busieness owners), who win all the time get no specal treatment unlike the so called "star athletes". Also the school only has programs for kids who are slow, where is the programs for the smart children? All in all the I would give this school a 4 out of 10.

Posted August 04, 2010
When I went to WJH, I had no issues with other kids. You hear about all the fights that happen and you hear all of these bad things, but half of them don't even happen. Every fight that I saw or herd of started by someone getting pushed to the ground then the kid jumped on him and then got tackled by either a teacher, officer or by the principal. I'm pretty sure the principal got hurt more then the students, everyone says that they don't care for discipline. I had something stolen from me last year and the kid who did it got cault and he got OSS and ISS for 5 weeks. I had great teachers that cared for what I did, although I did have a crazy math teacher my first year. There's nothing wrong with this school.

Wilkinson Junior High School 5

Posted July 13, 2009
I love this school! The teachers are great and are always letting you know that if you have a problem you can talk to them about it. Although WJH doesn't have feild trips, we have clubs which we have once a month during school hours, and if you are in Legacy they go on a lot of field trips. I have made a lot of new friends. All around its a great school.

Wilkinson Junior High School 0

Posted July 07, 2009
this school has its fiqhts and arquments just like every school. no, it isnt perfect but i love it(: i met qreat friends & people there and id never move to another school if i didnt have to(:

Wilkinson Junior High School
5025 County Road 218, Middleburg, FL  32068
Last modified Wilkinson Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wilkinson Junior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top