Posted September 08, 2014
My Grandchildren love to go to school every day. The both talk non stop about their teachers and class. It is important that kids not only learn but are happy learning. Leep it up:)

Posted September 06, 2014
I have had nothing but great experiences at this school. I feel like EVERY adult working here really cares about the students. My daughter loves her teacher and she, as well as the other faculty, communicates very well. They encourage leadership by having a class assistant (a student) every day that runs a few class errands and hall monitors that care for the little ones when they need help tying a shoe or being walked to class. I just love this school and am so glad we are in the zone for Tynes.

Posted October 09, 2013
My child enjoyed fourth grade and grew academically as well as maturity level. Tynes has some of the highest expectations I have seen from an Elementary school, but the kids rise to meet that expectation. Mr. B was amazing and did a wonderful job keeping the kids happy, engaged and learning. The office staff was friendly and courteous. I have never had a need to meet with the principal, but I do like the recorded phone calls she sends through keeping parents up to date with information and the happenings at school. The only improvement I was GOING to suggest is a PFA so that parents can be more involved, but they brought that back this year already. Thanks Tynes!

Posted September 26, 2013
Overall Tynes Elem. School has some of the best teachers. As far as the front-desk is concerned I totally disagree with the remark - it has become better in the last year! I have grandchildren since 2006 in Tynes Elem. School. In 8 years of contact with the front-desk, they have ALWAYS been friendly, helpful etc. They deserve a 5 Star by itself. The person I give a 0 Star is the Principal LAURA FOGARTY! How for the love of God she became a Principal, is beyond me! It must have been School politics!

Posted September 25, 2013
I'm happy to say that I've noticed big changes in the front desk staff. They actually greet people now when they come in and speak in a friendlier tone which is nice. Thanks for listening! My son and I adore his teachers again this year. Overall, I am very pleased with this school.

Tynes Elementary School 1

Posted November 25, 2012
I have to agree with the other parents, LAURA FOGARTY, is very RUDE and does not return phone calls. In fact, she has the VP to do it for her. I DO NOT care for this woman and feel she's a downfall to the school itself. Most of the teachers and staff are friendly and compassionate. FOGARTY has no business trying to run a school as she does....in my opinion, as a parent, she's got no business being a principal at any school until she gets her act together and stop being rude to the parents.

Posted July 18, 2012
Our son attended Tynes last year for Kindergarten and his teacher was very helpful and worked well with us to get him through the year. He is a young kindergartener compared to the rest of his class so he did struggle a bit so she was great! The only semi complaint I have is the way they discipline with giving referrals out like you would a letter to home and also some inconsistancy with discipline. I am under the impression the new assistant principle was going to be working on this.

Tynes Elementary School 1

Posted April 04, 2012
Both my children attended this school. All the staff seemed very UN welcoming to any parent involvement and the school had a feeling of some kind of reform school/jail. Even worse my son had an IEP from his last school and I brought it up to his teacher and staff when we started there but it wasn't till the end of the school year when they finally wanted to address the problem...too much...too little...too late.... I am so happy we no longer have to be associated with this school

Posted January 24, 2012
its a great school. but mrs howl is not a cool teacher did not like her. other then that its great. i love the kids and there nice to well most.

Tynes Elementary School 2

Posted January 19, 2012
I have to say the teachers do an alright job but the administrator and staff are pretty rude. Im concerned how they handle the children in the nurse's station. As for the principal, I'm glad she is retiring because I'm sure they will get someone who handles situations better if they arise.

Tynes Elementary School
1550 Tynes Boulevard, Middleburg, FL  32068
Last modified Tynes Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tynes Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 42 reviews. Top