Posted January 19, 2012
I don't know why this school got a low rate. I have a daughter that goes here and they just do excellent with her. she is difficult to handle sometimes because of the fact she had adhd. They do everything they can to help her in the studies most needed. The teachers are excellent, the staff is great and the counselors are excellent as well. The only complaint I have on this school is that they need to make a bigger parking lot

Posted October 05, 2010
Wilkinson is a Great school. I have lived in this area for 8 years, moving from Duval County. My oldest started 2nd grade here and she was behind. The teachers at Wilkinson helped her grow and before completing the first year she was reading at 3rd grade level. She has been an honor roll student ever since and loves school. She is now a Sophomore and plans to go on to a University to study math and science. Thanks WES. My second daughter is now a 6th grader and has done as well as her sister. The teachers are wonderful and they always expect the most from the kids because they know the students are capable of learning. They actually TEACH and are likable by both students and parents. A "B" now and still improving.

Posted August 11, 2010
All three of my children have went to W.E.S. Two of them are still going. First I want to correct the SchoolGrade. Wilkinson is now a B school.The teachers and staff are wonderful. What this school lacks the most is parent involvement.Teachers can only do so much for our children. We must continue helping at home.

Posted May 27, 2010
Great facculty. Wonderful ensentives, And familiar atmosphere and people. NURSE ALSO DISCOVERED A LUMP IN MY SON'S THROAT THAT HAS LED ME TO AN ENT SPCLST, AND DISCOVERED IT IS A CYST THAT WILL REQUIRE AN OPERATION. CUDOS TO THEM.

J.L. Wilkinson Elementary School 3

Posted August 03, 2009
My youngest is 6 and he loved this school last year and is really looking forward to going to school year this because he is going back there.

Posted July 17, 2009
I have had no problems with this school. We have four children that go here so we have a variety of teachers and I love them all. I have seen nothing but care from the whole staff the two years that the children have been there! I wouldn't have my children anywhere else!

J.L. Wilkinson Elementary School 2

Posted February 19, 2009
I have to say some of the teachers are just awesome only reason we have stayed at this school.Parent involvement is very low and they dont seem to try to get parents involved which really shows.If it wasnt being able to list teachers we would check out other local a schools.We have had some awesome teachers over the few years thats the only thing that has kept us there.

Posted October 21, 2008
I have had no problems with this school. The teachers are nice and the school works with you

J.L. Wilkinson Elementary School 2

Posted January 30, 2007
new principle this year is nice however its been awhile since anyone has wrote a review and my main concern with this school is the fact that it is still a c school and the security at this school is awful!

Posted September 02, 2005
Wilkinson Elem. is a wonderful school. The teachers really care about their students. I think it is a wonderful school and would recommend it to anyone.

J.L. Wilkinson Elementary School
4965 County Road 218, Middleburg, FL  32068
Last modified J.L. Wilkinson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
J.L. Wilkinson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top