Milton, FL

Bagdad Elementary School 1

Posted April 04, 2015
To "a parent" posted January 22, 2015. This school is rated "D" for a reason, but I'm the idiot. My child is an A/B honor roll student. The teachers here were REQUIRED to attend a positive attitude class. Guess I'm not the only one who notice their bad attitude. Let me guess, you are a teacher at this school! Not a surprise!

Posted January 22, 2015
My kid loves this school. She has improved greatly since she began here. To the parent that posted on Nov. 22nd, if you were experiencing problems 3 years in a row with different teachers/staff, then you might want to look at yourself. You seem to be the common denominator. If I were in your shoes, I would feel like an incompetent parent for not taking my child elsewhere or possibly seeing that I am the problem. Your last sentence states, my child will NOT be subjected to these people any longer than necessary to get her transferred. On what planet does it take close to 3 years to transfer schools? Some people are not happy unless they have something to complain about.

Posted December 30, 2014
This school has a wonderful, family like feeling that I value so much as a parent. My child's teachers have been wonderful and it is obvious how much they love their students. The staff and teachers have always been warm and friendly toward my family and I appreciate their honesty.
3 people found this helpful

Bagdad Elementary School 1

Posted November 22, 2014
The worst. This after 2 1/2 years of my child attending. Not enough room here to tell you how negative this teaching staff is or why I feel they deserve the D rating they were downgraded to this year. Negative teachers who shouldn't be allowed to teach. I was just told by a staff member that the entire staff has been required to take a course in positive thinking and attitude. Will not even begin to fix what is wrong at this school. The principle runs this asylum and I can not comprehend how she still has a job! Let's just say that my child will NOT be subjected to these people any longer than necessary to get her transferred.

Posted April 23, 2014
Great little school! Both my kids attend Bagdad Elem and they love it. My son has ADHD and the teachers and staff were great about getting my son the help that he needed to achieve his academic goals. So glad that my kids go here and they get the one on one attention and respect of their teachers.

Bagdad Elementary School 4

Posted October 01, 2013
We just moved to Bagdad in January from San Antonio Texas and my son had trouble adjusting to his new school at first. As soon as his teachers recognized he was having trouble they informed me and did everything they could to help him. Now he is doing great! I'm very pleased with this school and its staff.

Bagdad Elementary School 4

Posted May 16, 2013
Great teachers! My kids have been going to this school since kindergarten. The teachers are very caring.

Posted June 07, 2012
I LOVE THIS SCHOOL AND IT'S STAFF! My daughter attended kindergarten here this year and thrived! A huge thanks to Mrs. Gooch and her fantastic staff for turning this school around! Test scores have improved tremendously and the teachers are committed to the children's learning! Thank you for an AWESOME year!!

Bagdad Elementary School 2

Posted October 03, 2010
This school has some questionable teachers. It received failing grades both years my daughter went there. Education at this level is priceless, and I wish I had paid for her to go to private school, or at least sent her to another school that was not failing. The superintendant needs to seriously evaluate this schools leadership and fix it.

Bagdad Elementary School 3

Posted October 02, 2010
This is a very small school and has recently received yet another failing grade. My daughter attended Kindergarten here with an excellent teacher; I cannot say the same for the following year. Her First grade teacher was a complete nightmare and had no business teaching young children. We even had parent/teacher/principal conferences to try and work with them. The only way to get out of this school is to send/bus your child to a school 20 plus miles away since the closest school to it also received a failing grade. They also give you a deadline prior to the school starting for you to decide if you would like to transfer your child. There are a few good teachers at this school but I unfortunately can not recommend this school and regret trying to work with them.

Bagdad Elementary School
4512 Forsyth Street, Milton, FL  32583
Last modified Bagdad Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bagdad Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top