Posted April 23, 2014
Great little school! Both my kids attend Bagdad Elem and they love it. My son has ADHD and the teachers and staff were great about getting my son the help that he needed to achieve his academic goals. So glad that my kids go here and they get the one on one attention and respect of their teachers.

Posted October 01, 2013
We just moved to Bagdad in January from San Antonio Texas and my son had trouble adjusting to his new school at first. As soon as his teachers recognized he was having trouble they informed me and did everything they could to help him. Now he is doing great! I'm very pleased with this school and its staff.

Posted May 16, 2013
Great teachers! My kids have been going to this school since kindergarten. The teachers are very caring.

Posted June 07, 2012
I LOVE THIS SCHOOL AND IT'S STAFF! My daughter attended kindergarten here this year and thrived! A huge thanks to Mrs. Gooch and her fantastic staff for turning this school around! Test scores have improved tremendously and the teachers are committed to the children's learning! Thank you for an AWESOME year!!

Bagdad Elementary School 2

Posted October 03, 2010
This school has some questionable teachers. It received failing grades both years my daughter went there. Education at this level is priceless, and I wish I had paid for her to go to private school, or at least sent her to another school that was not failing. The superintendant needs to seriously evaluate this schools leadership and fix it.

Bagdad Elementary School 3

Posted October 02, 2010
This is a very small school and has recently received yet another failing grade. My daughter attended Kindergarten here with an excellent teacher; I cannot say the same for the following year. Her First grade teacher was a complete nightmare and had no business teaching young children. We even had parent/teacher/principal conferences to try and work with them. The only way to get out of this school is to send/bus your child to a school 20 plus miles away since the closest school to it also received a failing grade. They also give you a deadline prior to the school starting for you to decide if you would like to transfer your child. There are a few good teachers at this school but I unfortunately can not recommend this school and regret trying to work with them.

Bagdad Elementary School 3

Posted August 14, 2010
I agree that that the administration and teachers are very caring and very nice. My child has enjoyed his time in this school very much. However, I felt as a parent that I often did not know what was going on in the school, and felt like teacher/parent communication was poor. I belong to a large playdate group and felt that most of my friends had interesting and fun stories to share about what there kids were doing in school. Bagdad did not offer as much creative and fun learning techniques as some of the other elementary schools.

Bagdad Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
The teachers are very caring and they will help when a child is in need. They take the time to make sure each child knows what they are doing.

Posted May 29, 2009
I am very pleased with the school. It is a small school which allows for more one on one. I am very active at my childs school so I get to see a lot of the inside activity that is going on. The teachers and staff work very hard. My daughter whi is in the 2nd grade loves the school and the teachers and staff. A very at home feeling.

Posted March 09, 2007
Since Bagdad has recently changed administrative staff, the school's atmosphere has improved tremendously! Mr. Brewton and Mrs. Gooch are a refreshing addition to our child's educational experience. I love the fact that my child's teacher has excellent parent/teacher communication through weekly newsletters and her webpage. Every time I visit my son's classroom, the children are engaged in learning activities. I feel very safe leaving my son in the care of Bagdad Elementary's school staff.

Bagdad Elementary School
4512 Forsyth Street, Milton, FL  32583
Last modified Bagdad Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bagdad Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews.