Milton, FL

Posted September 09, 2013
Dixon Primary is a really wonderful school. My daughter is now in 2nd grade, & also attended K & 1st at Dixon. The teachers are very motivated & go above & beyond to instruct & nurture the children. The school was helpful testing my daughter for gifted in K, & she now attends gifted class at the intermediate school once a week & is in regular class clustered with five other gifted students the rest of the week, with an exceptional, challenging teacher. We have been very pleased with her time at Dixon, & will be sad to see it come to an end in May 2014 when she "graduates" from 2nd grade and goes to the intermediate school for 3rd grade!

Posted August 06, 2013
Excellent school. My son went there and now my daughter is going there, about to be in 2nd grade. Staff and teachers are wonderful, great communication with parents, and high quality education. Can't ask for a much better public elementary school for your child.

S. S. Dixon Primary School

Posted April 24, 2010
This school is a long-time loved school that has been part of our local community since they opened doors. It's clean and nice, with great teachers...its an AA+ rated Florida school.

Posted August 25, 2009
We love this school. The staff is excellent. The leadership here is always available if you have any concerns. The teachers are top notch and their credentials prove it. The volunteers at SSDP are always welcomed and help make the school terrific. I would recommend that anyone moving into the county visit the school and see what it is all about for themselves.

Posted May 28, 2008
My children have gone to Dixon Primary since 2003. I have not had any trouble with anyone at this school. All of the teachers and staff are wonderful. I would recommend this school to anyone moving to our town.

Posted August 02, 2007
My daughter attended this school for 2 years after coming from Oriole Beach Elementary in Gulf Breeze (outstanding school) and she excelled in everything presented to her. They have OUTSTANDING TEACHERS (thanks, Mrs. Akins & Ms. Millsap), great staff and so many other wonderful things! I've never seen a school with more parent involvement than this one! They take pride in EVERYTHING they do. Every child should experience their elementary years with teachers and an environment such as that at SS Dixon Primary! I can't wait for her to begin her 3rd grade year at the Intermediate School!

Posted October 31, 2005
I highly recommend this school. Great Teachers, Principal, cafeteria, to Ms. Jennifer the bus driver. All great people!

Posted November 07, 2004
This school is awesome. My child has excelled while here and has great teachers. Parents are welcome and encouraged to volunteer, giving you great insight on what's going on around the school. I love the fact that school only consists of K-2nd grade. They are able to channel all their resources, school carnivals, etc. so that they are geared towards the younger children.

S. S. Dixon Primary School
4560 Pace Patriot Boulevard, Milton, FL  32571
Last modified S. S. Dixon Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
S. S. Dixon Primary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top