Posted July 15, 2014
My child flourished at Rhodes! The teachers and staff were professional, dedicated, and always treated us with respect. My son is proud to have been a Junior Panther!

Posted August 26, 2012
I do not like this school. My children atteneded this school from 1999 to 2001. I do not feel the teachers teach very well and the guidance office personel were awful. Do not let your children attend this school. There are other options like virtual school if you can use someone elses address and have your child dropped off and pick them up at that address. Like my husband went to pace high in a milton disrtrict. HIs mother used his grandmothers address and picked him up after school. I pulled my older kids and they went to bagdad on my mothere in laws area and I picked them up there. Just a thought. My other children go to Bennett Rusell I love this school and EVERYONE there!

Posted August 19, 2012
I am unable to rate this school at this time. My daughter wil be attending 5th grade here this year, and she was transfered due to rezoning..:-(

Posted May 10, 2012
I have a child at this school and I have made my mind up that after all the problems I have had, I will do whatever I can to place my child in another school. There are some teacher that just want to preach the children need to be on drugs and I would love to when these teachers got there Doctor's Degree.

W. H. Rhodes Elementary School 2

Posted May 02, 2012
Kids are not taught to attone for their actions. My son was deliberately injured by another student and was made to feel it was his fault by the staff at this school. I ended up paying for his medical bills ($3K worth) bc the school wouldn't help out. Their are good teachers here but they focus on the state tests in the spring. The principle is approachable but reminds me of a chamelon in his mannerisms. I have had 2 graduate from here and one currently enrolled. Unfortunately I can't have him transfered bc of where we live. Teachers are somewhat "selective' on which student they like and treat them accordingly.

Posted December 17, 2011
My son is in the kindergarten, I love his teacher mrs. Ukazim. Everyone greets you at the door and they most of the children name.

Posted December 16, 2011
Wonderful teachers so far at this school. I have not had one problem with the school at all and we are on our 3rd year there.

W. H. Rhodes Elementary School 0

Posted May 02, 2010
I have had a bad exprience they pick which kids they like and dont like and then they treat them acordingly.... my kids will never atend this school again!!!!!!

W. H. Rhodes Elementary School 0

Posted April 16, 2010
This school is a great school for learning. One of the top schools in Florida!

Posted April 04, 2010
my daughter went to rhodes k-5 she curently is a dual inrollment student w/ a 3.8 gpa. in11th grade. My son is currently in the 4th grade at rhodes. The teachers and staff are the best and give their all to the students. I have beena proud parent in this school for 12 years now. thanks rhodes!!!!!!!!!!!

W. H. Rhodes Elementary School
5563 Byrom Street, Milton, FL  32570
Last modified W. H. Rhodes Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
W. H. Rhodes Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top