Posted April 17, 2014
I currently have two children attending SRCS and have been nothing but thrilled with the education a care they have received. One of my children has been diagnosed with ADHD and sometimes requires a little extra attention and some creative approaches to learning. The teachers and principal have been very flexible and willing to work with us every step of the way. I would recommend this school to anyone looking for a good education with a safe and nurturing environment.

Posted July 21, 2013
Compared with the local alternatives (in Milton, FL), SRCS is definitely the best option for sending an elementary-age child. (That is to say, I am comparing it with other schools, not with homeschooling - which in some ways would probably provide a better education for particular students). This school outpaces the public schools easily in terms of performance and quality of teaching. In some grades, the class sizes are also smaller and more intimate, which we liked. Our children will not be able to attend for middle or high school (we are a military family and are being stationed elsewhere). So, I am not sure about the quality of those grades. But the director of the school is wonderful, communicative, and goes the extra mile to help if you ask for assistance. Mrs. Brainerd, the K-5 teacher, is a gem and my daughter adored her. We have a gifted child, who was reading well before kindergarten and Mrs. Brainerd took the time to challenge her with supplemental books/workbooks. 1st grade was alright....she probably wasn't challenged as much as she would have been at a gifted and talented school, but such an option was unavailable to us. Best choice for our time in Milton.

Posted April 14, 2012
Wonderful school! I currently have 3 children there and hope to have all 5 there when they are old enough. My children love their school and I love the education they are getting. The teachers are all wonderful and the principal sets a very positive loving environment for the entire school. Couldn't be happier!

Posted February 15, 2009
My child started at SRCA and when we felt the financial pinch we tried public school. Man did that ever make me appreciate the educational base given to my child. After ayear, we made room in the budget. It was worth every penny. SRCA teachers challenged my child to do his best. The work was not easy but the teacher coached my child through the rough spots especially transitioning back into the more difficult ABEKA books from the dribble handed out in public school. God was brought into the classroom and there were times I had to explain differences in our beliefs and that of his classmates and teachers but I viewed that as an opportunity to help him see other views and opinions. It opened good discussions for us. What was presented was straightforward and from the KJV of the Bible. I now have 2 children in SRCA and love

Santa Rosa Christian School 0

Posted November 20, 2008
All of my children have graduated from Santa Rosa Christian School. They are successful and living a good life. The teachers are wonderful role models and they truly care for young people. One of my children just graduated from college and had no problems adjusting to a large school. Their grades in college are similar to what they were in college, so I feel that SRCS gave them a good foundation and helped develop them to work toward their potential.

Posted September 02, 2008
the curriculum in no way hindered me going into public school [which i did thinking i would get more education & in reality got less] whenever i needed help i got it & we werent rushed through the curriculum. Bible classes were part of the curriculum but they never forced their beliefs in anyway. talking outside of class was never restricted though talking meanly about others [gossiping] was obviously not tolerated. & i know of no one that didnt have friends outside of school & they in no way extended their reach into the students lives after school. the principal is a woman so i highly doubt other reviewers accusations of women being made to submit is true, not to add my own 12 yr female experience there-i was always encouraged to participate. when i left i wasn't looked down upon and my time at SRCA will stay with me forever.

Santa Rosa Christian School 0

Posted April 11, 2008
We were taught to not question authority. If I did raise a question, I became the problem. There was an increasing expectation of commitment and social isolation from others outside the program. We were taught obedience to authority in all circumstances. Secrecy was taught, to talk was to be a gossip. Criticized, judged, discounted. God and religious beliefs placed above family. Excessive devotion to children was seen as a form of idolatry. Women could not make a suggestion without being labeled unsubmissive. Everybody felt that this church/school was unique and that to leave would always be a step down spiritually.

Posted August 17, 2007

Posted July 02, 2007
This school has been a tremendous blessing to our family. Our children are very happy there and are receiving a wonderful education. The faculty truly has a heart for every child. I have home schooled and have had my children in another large, well known local Christian school only to find that SRCS has the best there is to offer. I sincerely trust this school with the education of my children and can highly recommend it to anyone desiring a quality Christian education for their children.

Santa Rosa Christian School 2

Posted April 09, 2007
Poor level of education. One would expect their children to get some sort of quality education, but it is apparent that the quality of education is similar to sending your child to public school with prayer.

Santa Rosa Christian School
6331 Chestnut Street, Milton, FL  32570
Last modified Santa Rosa Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Santa Rosa Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top