Public charter
Miramar, FL

Somerset Academy Charter High School Miramar Campus 1

Posted March 02, 2015
If I could rate this negative stars I would this school has a horrible environment for safety we just went on internal suspension and personally I didn't feel safe. The school is to open even though there's a gate (which is very weak I feel that a little kid can break it) so what makes you think a criminal can not hop over it. This school is very disorganized. Also the lunches are one of the worse lunches I've ever tasted it is like prison food and they give us most of our food out of a can like the fruits. I've heard that use students are suppose to get fresh fruit with every lunch. Once this school gets there self in shape then I will reconsider my my rating.

Somerset Academy Charter High School Miramar Campus 1

Posted January 23, 2015
They have a horrible uniform policy. They have horrible food that doesnt satisfy the students, they bring you to the office for petty stuff. And the envoirment is horrible. The teacher involvement sucks. They actually lie to boost morale. I do NOT recommend this school to ANYONE.

Somerset Academy Charter High School Miramar Campus
9300 Pembroke Road, Miramar, FL  33025
Last modified Somerset Academy Charter High School Miramar Campus is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Somerset Academy Charter High School Miramar Campus Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top