Henry D. Perry Middle School 4

Posted August 10, 2014
i started my seventh grade year at HDP and all of the students are very welcoming. i'm currently going to be an eighth grader. let me tell you, the classes are easy compared to other classes. teachers help you when you need it and misbehaved students are correctly disiplined. the reason for 4 stars, not 5, is because of unecessary drama and fights. i advice you NOT to let your child walk or ride their bike home. picking them up by car is probably the safest way. after school, there are always dangerous fights that could leave some seriously injured! also, there are two gangs at the school that need to be ratted out, but no one, including me, has the guts to snitch. well that's HDP for ya!

Henry D. Perry Middle School 5

Posted May 21, 2013
sunshine Elementary is a awesome school it has great activities but their are a little issues with dating I love this school I am currently a 5th grader and I don't want to leave but this school helped me to success thank you

Henry D. Perry Middle School 5

Posted December 03, 2011
I attended Perry when it was Perry Jr. Hi. way back in the early sixties when it was first built. It was a grate school then. We were the Perry Wild cats. Wish I could go back in time and go there again. former student.

Henry D. Perry Middle School 2

Posted June 23, 2011
I honestly think that perry is kind of a good school but since most of the teachers left in 7th grade because of what's happening in broward county , the substitutes couldnt control us like our teachers did .

Henry D. Perry Middle School 1

Posted February 21, 2010
The school is one of the worst in Broward County. I wouldn 't send my kids there. Administrators are lack of experience and involvement and some classes are very dangerous.

Posted October 28, 2009
perry is what u make it. u can either get involved in all the 'drama' or u can just b chill and meet some awesome people.same with teachers.i go there and it has its ups and downs but what school doesn't?

Posted August 23, 2009
i agree we shouldnt have to were uniform but if we have to then we cant do any thin about tat

Posted May 11, 2009
Well, In my opinion, I think Perry should allow students to not wear uniform however, I do get why we do have to wear uniforms. H.D. Perry has many Security staff. Many teachers know that you can succed if you try. There are many school activities to do such as, Basketball, Cheerleading, Track, Vollyball, etc. The Principal, assistant pricipal's, teachers, etc. are great! I am currently in the 7th grade and almost in the 8th with the help of the staff at Perry! 'THAT'S PERRY FOR YA'!

Henry D. Perry Middle School 0

Posted May 09, 2009
I currently attend perry middle as an 8th grader. Overall this school is ok. It has alot of rules and thats for kids safety. This school has an excellent securety team that works to keep our school safe and provide teachers with a good teaching environment. All the teachers belive u can acheive and they push u to work hard but its worth it. I currently have a 3.8 Gpa and thankful to all my teacher that helped me. In all perry isnt a bad school its very fun and has a wide variety of sports club such as lovely ladies steppers,track,flag football,dance,soccer,softball,vollyball,basketball and etc..... Ima miss perry while im on my way moving up into bigger and better things....So tell parents to get you 2 this challenging safe and great school so you can achevie and be like me thanks bye bye :)

Posted January 02, 2009
Its an okay school if you are in the IB program. Outside of IB are the unruly, rude, children that give the school a bad reputation. The administrators should be a little less strict with the IB students that hardly need strictness at all and more strict with the non IB. Complaints flood the school daily and no changes ever happen. Some teachers are highly unprofessional and need replacement.

Henry D. Perry Middle School
3400 Wildcat Way, Miramar, FL  33023
Last modified Henry D. Perry Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Henry D. Perry Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top