446 students|Broward

Bad
Good

It Sucks ._. Fights every month, dating issues, bullying and way more issues.... im glad im leaving next year

This school I terrible no parent should send their child here. Why, beacuse the teachers withhold their calss some times from lunch keeping the students form eat on time or at all. Another reason is that the administrators do not respect or treat the students like the young adults like they are.sone students hate their experience at the school because of the way the disciplinary actions are dealt with when it comes to a student altercation or a student teacher altercation. I rate the school at 0 stars

i started my seventh grade year at HDP and all of the students are very welcoming. i'm currently going to be an eighth grader. let me tell you, the classes are easy compared to other classes. teachers help you when you need it and misbehaved students are correctly disiplined. the reason for 4 stars, not 5, is because of unecessary drama and fights. i advice you NOT to let your child walk or ride their bike home. picking them up by car is probably the safest way. after school, there are always dangerous fights that could leave some seriously injured! also, there are two gangs at the school that need to be ratted out, but no one, including me, has the guts to snitch. well that's HDP for ya!

sunshine Elementary is a awesome school it has great activities but their are a little issues with dating I love this school I am currently a 5th grader and I don't want to leave but this school helped me to success thank you

I attended Perry when it was Perry Jr. Hi. way back in the early sixties when it was first built. It was a grate school then. We were the Perry Wild cats. Wish I could go back in time and go there again. former student.

I honestly think that perry is kind of a good school but since most of the teachers left in 7th grade because of what's happening in broward county , the substitutes couldnt control us like our teachers did .

The school is one of the worst in Broward County. I wouldn 't send my kids there. Administrators are lack of experience and involvement and some classes are very dangerous.

perry is what u make it. u can either get involved in all the 'drama' or u can just b chill and meet some awesome people.same with teachers.i go there and it has its ups and downs but what school doesn't?

i agree we shouldnt have to were uniform but if we have to then we cant do any thin about tat

Well, In my opinion, I think Perry should allow students to not wear uniform however, I do get why we do have to wear uniforms. H.D. Perry has many Security staff. Many teachers know that you can succed if you try. There are many school activities to do such as, Basketball, Cheerleading, Track, Vollyball, etc. The Principal, assistant pricipal's, teachers, etc. are great! I am currently in the 7th grade and almost in the 8th with the help of the staff at Perry! 'THAT'S PERRY FOR YA'!

Last modified Henry D. Perry Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.