613 students|Broward

Bad
Good

MY SON SCHOOL HAS WONDERFUL TEACHERS WHO CARE ABOUT THERE STUDENTS AND ARE VERY CONCERNED WITH THERE EDUCATION. EVEN WITH LIMITED RESOURCES THE DEDICATION OF THE PRINCIPAL AND ALL OTHER STAFF WHO GIVE THERE TIMELY FREELY WITHOUT COMPLAINT TO MAKE SURE OUR KIDS HAVE THE QUALITY EDUCATION THAT WILL TAKE THEM TO THE NEXT LEVEL OF THERE ACADEMIC SUCCESS. SUNSHINE SHINES BRIGHTLY!!!!!!!!!

My school sunshine elementary is good school.I would like the program for giftes classes can be better ,for childrens that not pass the first exsam with second chance.

Sunshine elementary is an awesome school. My grandchildren are in the 3rd and 5th grade. And they love going to school everyday, and love there teachers. When they come home the conversations are endless about there day in school.

Sunshine Elementary provides an impressive learning environment. My son has excelled academically way beyond my expectations. Last year the school was graded as a 'B' school, it's now an 'A' school. This does not surprise me because Mr. Jackson, Mrs. Reed and the many other teachers are there after hours and on weekends participating in activities and services geared towards providing the best for our children. Their dedication to this school and our children is evident, it's why we're an 'A' school this year. I feel the care and education of my son is in good hands from the time I drop him off in the morning, til the time I pick him up in the evening (aftercare).

My son is new to the school, he is in a wheelchair, and I think the staff is fantastic and vey accomodating. I would recommend it tot any parents. Keisha

caring teachers and staff always keeping the parents informed on their childs sicess

Once again, nothing but beautiful comments regarding Sunshine Elementary. Mr. Jackson, is an outstanding administrator. We are blessed with magnificent teachers. It is sad to see Ms. Macri, not at Sunshine. She is a real big lost. Also, the new teachers are very enthusiastic and that seems to be rubbing . U off. the ohter teachers. I am so thankful for Sunshine Elmenetary.

My daughter will be going in the 4th grade at sunshine in August. She has always been an A student since started there. Ms Macri was a great teacher in 3rd grade. The staff on a whole is great. My daughter also loves this school. She learns a lot from there. Tanya.

I find this school amazing the staff such as Ms. Zelenty which is my daughter teacher is excellent she points out everything to you. If your child needs academic help she informs you and also give options on how this can be fixed. Also the school police which is Officer Lockheart he's a very nice person and takes his job very seriously which do counts. This is also great with punctuality all students must arrive to school on time. And each day they are given homework which is a great thing. I think Sunshine ROCKS!! Keep up the good work.

I currently have my two boys in the school and so far from kinder all to 2nd grade all seems amazing. The boys have amazing teachers that just push them all the way to do the best. The entire staff is welcoming and wonderful to all of us. Our family has received the best from this school and hope it continues.

Last modified Sunshine Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.