Sunshine Elementary School 4

Posted April 30, 2014
MY SON SCHOOL HAS WONDERFUL TEACHERS WHO CARE ABOUT THERE STUDENTS AND ARE VERY CONCERNED WITH THERE EDUCATION. EVEN WITH LIMITED RESOURCES THE DEDICATION OF THE PRINCIPAL AND ALL OTHER STAFF WHO GIVE THERE TIMELY FREELY WITHOUT COMPLAINT TO MAKE SURE OUR KIDS HAVE THE QUALITY EDUCATION THAT WILL TAKE THEM TO THE NEXT LEVEL OF THERE ACADEMIC SUCCESS. SUNSHINE SHINES BRIGHTLY!!!!!!!!!

Sunshine Elementary School 4

Posted August 01, 2013
My school sunshine elementary is good school.I would like the program for giftes classes can be better ,for childrens that not pass the first exsam with second chance.

Posted May 01, 2013
Sunshine elementary is an awesome school. My grandchildren are in the 3rd and 5th grade. And they love going to school everyday, and love there teachers. When they come home the conversations are endless about there day in school.

Sunshine Elementary School 0

Posted September 14, 2009
Sunshine Elementary provides an impressive learning environment. My son has excelled academically way beyond my expectations. Last year the school was graded as a 'B' school, it's now an 'A' school. This does not surprise me because Mr. Jackson, Mrs. Reed and the many other teachers are there after hours and on weekends participating in activities and services geared towards providing the best for our children. Their dedication to this school and our children is evident, it's why we're an 'A' school this year. I feel the care and education of my son is in good hands from the time I drop him off in the morning, til the time I pick him up in the evening (aftercare).

Sunshine Elementary School 0

Posted September 11, 2009
My son is new to the school, he is in a wheelchair, and I think the staff is fantastic and vey accomodating. I would recommend it tot any parents. Keisha

Posted November 21, 2008
caring teachers and staff always keeping the parents informed on their childs sicess

Posted September 04, 2008
Once again, nothing but beautiful comments regarding Sunshine Elementary. Mr. Jackson, is an outstanding administrator. We are blessed with magnificent teachers. It is sad to see Ms. Macri, not at Sunshine. She is a real big lost. Also, the new teachers are very enthusiastic and that seems to be rubbing . U off. the ohter teachers. I am so thankful for Sunshine Elmenetary.

Posted July 06, 2008

Posted July 19, 2007
My daughter will be going in the 4th grade at sunshine in August. She has always been an A student since started there. Ms Macri was a great teacher in 3rd grade. The staff on a whole is great. My daughter also loves this school. She learns a lot from there. Tanya.

Posted May 22, 2007
I find this school amazing the staff such as Ms. Zelenty which is my daughter teacher is excellent she points out everything to you. If your child needs academic help she informs you and also give options on how this can be fixed. Also the school police which is Officer Lockheart he's a very nice person and takes his job very seriously which do counts. This is also great with punctuality all students must arrive to school on time. And each day they are given homework which is a great thing. I think Sunshine ROCKS!! Keep up the good work.

Sunshine Elementary School
7737 Lasalle Boulevard, Miramar, FL  33023
Last modified Sunshine Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sunshine Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top