Miramar, FL
Before care: Yes

Saint Bartholomew School 4

Posted March 13, 2012
Everyone at St. Bartholomew School knows the children very well. It is like a little family away from home. The teachers and the principal are very helpful and caring towards everyone.

Saint Bartholomew School 3

Posted July 04, 2009

Saint Bartholomew School 2

Posted June 30, 2009

Saint Bartholomew School 2

Posted April 23, 2009

Saint Bartholomew School 5

Posted August 19, 2004
I think that the school is very good.I've sent my child there since pre-k and he is now in first grade and I would say the quality of learning in the school is great.The school is small and the wonderful thing is that evryone knows your child personally. I feel really confident that my child is safe and taken good care of in that school. The school does require a great deal of parent involvement for school activites. There is a minimum amount of 'community service hours' that a parent most devote to the school and if not the tution rate will increase as stated in the student handbook.(I could do without that policy) On a whole the school is a wonderful place for the children to grow and learn and I highly recommend this school. My overall rating for St. Bartholomew is #5(being the best)

Saint Bartholomew School
8003 Miramar Pkwy, Miramar, FL  33025
Last modified Saint Bartholomew School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Saint Bartholomew School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top