Miramar, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted July 21, 2014
my three sons have been in 4 different schools in two years, and this is the 2nd of the schools that they all love, (the first is in NJ.) No school is perfect, however you know when educators are doing their best to accommodate your children, as well as when their hearts are in what they are doing, and when it's not. The principal is a strong man, disciplined, committed, friendly, and driven. I know that he is taking the school to the next level with the attitude that he has. There are a few teachers that need some work, but that can be worked out. You can always ask to change your child's class. I just had to have my children reassigned to this school because we moved out of the district, and they accepted our assignment, this made my family and I extremely elated that the boys would get to stay at the school that they love.

Posted January 28, 2014
I am in the same boat. My son attends a nearby charter school: that is absolutely HORRIFIC. Nevertheless, I was looking into transferring my child here. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks.

Posted January 03, 2014
My daugter is in 3 rd grade and attending at JCG elementary, im considering sea castle elementary to transfer both of my daugthers, but I need feed back and recomendations on what to do. Thanks

Posted June 06, 2011
Sea Castle is a good School with great potential!. The principal needs to focus in the first grades (kinder, first grade) because they are the foundation! and not only to pass the State Test. Give more resource and help the teachers!!!! they need it. The principal needs to have a better comunication with the parents maybe in that way he will promote more parents involvement in the school.

Posted June 06, 2011
Sea Castle Elementary School is a Good School. My daughter is in Kindergarten and have been a wonderful experience for me and her. Mrs. Chavez is an excellent teacher because she teaches from the heart making the learning process from the kids more easy because they want to learn. I wish the Broward County System stop the cutting of more teacher's jobs, our kids needs a good education and this situation only will put more stress in our teacher's. The Education should be a top priority in our country.

Posted January 31, 2011
Sea Castle Elementary is a very good school. My daughter has attended for the past 5 years. The new principal this school year seems very caring and focused on the students academics and also the family as a whole. I am very impressed to see that he attends the PTA meetings each month. Together we can improve our school grade C to a B or even an "A". We can do it, I have faith.

Sea Castle Elementary School 1

Posted April 25, 2010
More than 15 children under one teacher.Not offering enough help for all students.Non-communication within administration.Not a safe environment for kids:cleanliness and security.

Sea Castle Elementary School 5

Posted November 14, 2009

Sea Castle Elementary School 0

Posted July 30, 2009
Excellent school, excellent principal, teachers, safety and dicipline

Sea Castle Elementary School 5

Posted November 24, 2008

Sea Castle Elementary School
9600 Miramar Boulevard, Miramar, FL  33025
Last modified Sea Castle Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sea Castle Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top