851 students|Broward

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

I am a grandmother with two grandchildren at Sea Castle now. My experience as the grandparent has been nothing be the best. My granddaughter entered the public school system as a kindergartener, and her teacher Ms. Bodie is an amazing teacher, she genuinely cares about her students and their education. When I say the staff are all sincere and very hands on with students and parents, I became a volunteer at the school, and I join the grandparents PTA. I love the media center and working with Mr. Weinstein. Mr. Weinstein truely have the best interest for the students, he keeps them on point. I see him as a father away from home to the kids. The Principle Mr. Rodriguez is an awesome principle, he interacts with the students on a daily basis. Mr. Rodriguez is constantly looking to improve the education of his students. Sea Castle is a school that I would recommend to anyone looking for a school that puts the students needs first. Sea Castle has a variety of Math and Reading resources to help the students. A Proud Grandmother

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

They are a GOD send. My daughter is honor roll. Due to patience and caring.

Amount of homework: Agree

Its an adequate amount for the grades. Its also reinforced, with different websites. To obtain additional practice.

Develops character: Strongly agree

They require and enforce these, and other morals. In the students and teachers. talk to the kids. explaining , why its so important.

Everyone goes out of their way, to assist you. Front office staff excellent. Principal, on point. very involved, directly. Officer Jones a blessing.

my three sons have been in 4 different schools in two years, and this is the 2nd of the schools that they all love, (the first is in NJ.) No school is perfect, however you know when educators are doing their best to accommodate your children, as well as when their hearts are in what they are doing, and when it's not. The principal is a strong man, disciplined, committed, friendly, and driven. I know that he is taking the school to the next level with the attitude that he has. There are a few teachers that need some work, but that can be worked out. You can always ask to change your child's class. I just had to have my children reassigned to this school because we moved out of the district, and they accepted our assignment, this made my family and I extremely elated that the boys would get to stay at the school that they love.

I am in the same boat. My son attends a nearby charter school: that is absolutely HORRIFIC. Nevertheless, I was looking into transferring my child here. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks.

My daugter is in 3 rd grade and attending at JCG elementary, im considering sea castle elementary to transfer both of my daugthers, but I need feed back and recomendations on what to do. Thanks

Sea Castle is a good School with great potential!. The principal needs to focus in the first grades (kinder, first grade) because they are the foundation! and not only to pass the State Test. Give more resource and help the teachers!!!! they need it. The principal needs to have a better comunication with the parents maybe in that way he will promote more parents involvement in the school.

Sea Castle Elementary School is a Good School. My daughter is in Kindergarten and have been a wonderful experience for me and her. Mrs. Chavez is an excellent teacher because she teaches from the heart making the learning process from the kids more easy because they want to learn. I wish the Broward County System stop the cutting of more teacher's jobs, our kids needs a good education and this situation only will put more stress in our teacher's. The Education should be a top priority in our country.

Last modified Sea Castle Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.