Posted June 17, 2013
This school is what I would rate as a 4 out of 5. It isn't a bad school it is fairly good. Very strict. I am now and 8th grader at this school and we have some awesome teachers but some teachers honestly spoil the school and the upbeat fun the students partake in. A few teacher pile on work like their class is the only class that every student has homework in (Rome wasn't built in a day). My first school was American Heritage but then I transferred here in second grade. I did have a hard time being accepted at first because I was different but in a few months I easily obtained many new friends. With some of the students (the "popular" ones) they believe they are better than you but they don't make fun of you. There is only that problem with a few people I know and it isn't serious put downs just playful name calling. I am a very fun and happy, outgoing person so I have many friends and many acquaintances. There are some drawbacks to the charter school but over all you can go in and out of the school and have a simply great time. -student

Posted August 28, 2012
I love this school! It provides me with a variety of clubs and activities. It helps me build me knowledge and have a vast vocabulary. All the teachers are not mean at all! Instead, they are loving and they take care of us. The food is great and the school is tidy and clean!

City/Pembroke Pines Charter Middle School 0

Posted April 24, 2010
This a great school with many activities and very caring teachers and administrators plus a great focus on learning

Posted January 13, 2010

Posted May 28, 2009
I'M BACK, It's just about a year sense my last review, and this year i am more proud of the science staff than last year. This year, they achieved the highest FCAT score in the COUNTRY!!! Just goes to show you what a little extra effort, and a strong team effort, and lets not forget the leadership on the administration can do for the students , and the school. Lets not forget, if it was not for the strong direction of the science dept. CHAIR PERSON, for her determination, and relentless drive to succeed for her school, and most of all her students. My grandkids are elated, over there team work, and all there accomplishments thanks to the excellent staff at there school. So, once again, to the fine staff, and the PRINCIPAL, and there administrative leadership, and high standards for there success, another BANNER YEAR. tks, Papa John

City/Pembroke Pines Charter Middle School 1

Posted March 20, 2008

Posted June 20, 2006
I have been very pleased with the school. The teachers are good and overall they try to make the students responsible for their actions. It is a demanding program and if the child does not stay on top of his/ her homework and projects they will find themselves in a predicament as there are no reminders or second chances. I feel they are a bit limited in their extracurricular activities however my main interest is that my child learns so it's okay. I am a working parent and one that lives far away however I am not one to be at the school much however I would say the majority of mothers in this school are involved.

City/Pembroke Pines Charter Middle School 2

Posted May 22, 2006

Posted May 10, 2006

Posted May 07, 2006

City/Pembroke Pines Charter Middle School
18500 Pembroke Road, Miramar, FL  33029
Last modified City/Pembroke Pines Charter Middle School is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
City/Pembroke Pines Charter Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top