Miramar, FL
Students enrolled: 1,079

New Renaissance Middle School 3

Posted April 01, 2015
Well, i agree on New Renaissance Middle being a great school. But honestly, whenever i go to the gym all the seats are tight, they don't even let me sit very well so i always have to sit in a edge. I can tell everybody hates the gym because of how tight it is in there. Also why does the library even close at 9:25. it dosen't really matter if class is going to start in 20 minutes, atleast we get to read for about 20 minutes and get a little education and earn more. isn't that what all the teachers and principles want? Please change these rules and change the gym. i would be really glad if you just listened to me.

New Renaissance Middle School 4

Posted October 01, 2014
I graduated New Renaissance two years ago. If you send your child there, ensure that they are in the gifted program. Teachers like Mrs. Astudillo and Mrs. Manriquez will prepare you for high school and beyond. Sure there are "distractions" at this school, but it's just like any other school. I find that some of my NRMS high achieving courses were much more difficult than my advanced and AP classes. Your kid is bound to learn a lot at Renaissance and there are plenty of events there that'll make his/her's middle school experience memorable.

Posted June 09, 2014
I need more information about this school, because my child need to try out the school.

New Renaissance Middle School 1

Posted December 09, 2013
This school is horrible don't waste your time going there. My daughter just transferred there and on the first day she came home crying because the students are horrible and very defiant and disrespectful . The teachers are ok but it's mostly substitutes. I also know that one of the teachers doesn't even let her own children go there. This school is very dangerous . My daughter had gold earrings on and they snatched it right off her ears and ran this school needs to get it together and start being more attentive and strict.

New Renaissance Middle School 4

Posted August 08, 2013
My school is great school because there are so many great teacher and staffs that help you there the foods there are ok but the school is excellent they have great Feild trips that are fun and educated and when it is almost at the end of the year we have party's movie day celebration and the teachers teach you every thing that is on the FCAT that is how great my school is thank you

Posted August 05, 2013
I went to new rennisance middle school for 3 years and when I found out we had a flvs class I didn't like it the teacher there was very suspect when she said thing espcially to my friend he was scared that he didn't even go to her class I think they should get rid of her overall the school is great but this teacher is really suspect

Posted May 02, 2013
I'm currently an 8th grader in this school and honestly, it's not a bad school at all. Teachers and staff love the kids and they try to help them as much as they can. Of course there are some students that don't always listen but that happens in all schools. Schools cant guarantee there wont be any students to start drama or fail classes. But the assistant principals and other staff members do their best to stop that, when really parents should be doing it. I recommend this school to all parents for their children.

New Renaissance Middle School 3

Posted April 18, 2013
I went to New Renni last for 3 years and had no problems with anyone. It has really changed and I honestly think my time there was great. Every middle school has fights, and they just focus on us because of our past. I was the Student Body President last year in 8th grade and I loved my school. It's very clean and teachers love their jobs and their kids. Of course, there are the rotten apples but most of them are delt with and staff is super nice. All of the stereotyping is really npt necessary. I was also in the Gifted program, and my friends were in regular classes, and we got along. It depends on the student not to get into fights and such. I even left the school with a great relationship with the principal. All you need is vigor and you will do great. -PROUD ex-CAVALIER

New Renaissance Middle School 2

Posted March 26, 2013
My daughter is in 6th grade in this school. At first, I was delighted. My delight was torn down by the beginning of the 3rd quarter. Although my daughter maintained a 4.0 during 1st & 2nd quarters and a 3.9 GPA for the 3rd quarter, the school is horrible. Team 6A has not had a set history teacher for almost an entire quarter because the teacher retired. The substitutes do not have control over the children. My daughter comes home complaining and frustrated every day. I ve spoken with the team leader and although she has received several complaints from other parents and has forwarded the information to the administration, the problem has not been resolved. My daughter is not receiving the education she deserves. Additionally, she is harassed by other children for no reason. She is told to ignore them . The bus driver made her cry in front of other children on the bus, so now we pick her up and drop her off. It s like trying to break through a steel wall to get the respect and education my daughter deserves! Despite it all-Math teacher is great! Offers tutoring for the children. Team Leader shows my daughter support making her feel comfortable. Science teacher is nice and helpful.

New Renaissance Middle School 1

Posted January 25, 2013
I am a college student now but I went to New Renaissance Middle my 6th grade yr.That was the worst decision ever. This school is a joke and is not taken seriously. When i attended it was a 5 star top notch no tolerance school. now it is rated 6/10. The very first day of school there was a fight with beer bottles. everyday every period there was a fight. towards the end of the school year. there was a girl that had threatened me. The report was made and nothing was done. at the time i was vulnerable and skinny and didnt know how to fight. the end of the day came and the hit me. she kept pushing and shoving me. I did nothing. i went back to make another report. the office said they didnt get my first report. later on in the week while the assistant principal was debriefing me in her office, I saw my first report. I was looking at it while the ast. princ. was still saying they did not have it. After looking back at it a few times she turned it over very quickly. everyone was covering up some sort of evidence. the officer said the tape wasnt caught beccause it snap shots in 10 sec intervals. anyway. I do not recommend this school.

New Renaissance Middle School
10701 Miramar Boulevard, Miramar, FL  33025
Last modified New Renaissance Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
New Renaissance Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 71 reviews. Top