Miramar, FL
Students enrolled: 2,425

Everglades High School 3

Posted November 11, 2014
Average public school. Not very special in terms of departments, although they offer several arts programs that are good.

Everglades High School 5

Posted September 16, 2014
Excellent teachers and very involved administrators. Students are very involved and there are lots of activities and clubs

Everglades High School 5

Posted September 16, 2014
Great school with positive and involved teachers and active parents. The school is very well run, with lots academic opportunities, clubs and activities and doing a great job preparing students for elite universities and colleges.

Everglades High School 1

Posted September 12, 2014
This school sucks they never listen to what you want you ask them to do one thing and they do the exact opposite, the staff is horrible and rude and they all show favoritism, i hate this school so much and i'm forced to be here, the kids in the school are all rude and will lower your self esteem if you don't have as much of money as they do, i could say about 2/3 of the teachers don't know how to teach. Honestly going to school at everglades makes me feel like I'm wasting my time.

Posted August 20, 2014
4 years later I appreciate my old high school like no tomorrow. I met all of my friends there. I wasnt the best student but I look back and realize I had great teachers. AP smith was the best. Just dont get on his bad side. Hes not as bad as people think he is. He always had my back. Not sure how the school is now. Just enjoy it and make the best of it.

Everglades High School 1

Posted June 06, 2014
I will gladly be leaving everglades high-school, and will not return gladly because of the need for reevaluation for teachers and staff. Why are the most critical subjects handed to teachers that can not teach?!! Also, Everglades is not a very pleasant school, and my experience during my time here was miserable. Some teachers tend to favorite others, and some teachers have TERRIBLE passing rates, I will never understand why they were rewarded as an "A" school. Why should I settle with a fake A school like this one? I have to say the best and motivating teachers at the school had to be the AP teachers whom show their care for the students besides their paychecks.. THE KIDS ACT TERRIBLE TO TOP IT OFF TRYYY TO ME

Everglades High School 2

Posted March 30, 2014
I think Everglades is good....what makes Everglades bad is that some students are mean to others and sometimes they don't realize the importance of education.

Posted August 23, 2013
My Daughter is in 11 grade, she been in Everglades since 9 grade. At first I was nervous & scared. I would hear so many bad things about that school, Especially about the students & teachers. So far my Daughter is doing great. The school is not that bad!

Posted August 05, 2013
I have a son in the school now and one child that has already graduate from the school. I see a difference in the school now with the new principal, Mrs. Darbar. She cares about the students and is very interested in parents, students and an of their concerns!

Posted April 18, 2013
Honestly, Everglades isn't that bad. There are fights and incidents in every school. If the student is focused and build a relationship with the teacher they will succeed. I f the teacher sees that the child wants to better themselves they will help. We also have the biology teacher of the year and most of the teachers are very highly credited. The JROTC program is outstanding and will encourage everyone to take the course. I love it

Everglades High School
17100 Southwest 48th Court, Miramar, FL  33027
Last modified Everglades High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Everglades High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 90 reviews. Top