Posted May 11, 2015
It was recently announced that Coral Cove Elementary is the highest A in Broward County and I can't say I am surprised. The leadership at the school is second to none. Mr. Bullock, the school's principal, is firm, fair, and has excellent people schools. His staff follows his lead. Everyone goes out of their way to try and accommodate everyone. Communication between school and home is better than I have ever seen anywhere. We feel fortunate to have this gem of a school in walking distance to our home. Keep up the great job everyone!

Posted April 07, 2015
We moved to broward and were very fortunate to have a Coral cove as our school it has been in a drastic change there is so much to say about this school the cleanliness, organization and well prepared the teachers, staff and personell are. I love it for the first time in my sons life he got honor roll and it is all the dedication the teachers have helped my son on his struggles in reading. As well as my daughter she loves it. I love that the principal is the one in control of every aspect of the school. They are the dream school and the dream team of education. Thanks coral cove
2 people found this helpful

Posted October 18, 2014
Since the start, my grandson has excelled in this school that not only has an outstanding staff but also counts with the latest technological advancements to make the kids challenged and proactive. Everything that they do is geared to improve the academic levels and the kids learning abilities. I praise the people that work there. They all do an outstanding job....!

Posted July 07, 2014
As a parent with an education background, I have to say Coral Cove exceeds expectations. Starting from the moment you walk in, you are greeted by the principal, Mr. Bullock, who is outside directing the student drop off in rain or shine. The office staff is amazing and as an educator, I have had the opportunity to visit many schools but at Coral Cove not only do they love the children, they love their job. Mrs. Cardoso was absolutely amazing, not only did my child improve tremendously but she always managed to make it interesting and fun. The teachers for all the specials are also wonderful and the PTA does a great job in coordinating events to make it unforgettable. The cleanliness and safety of the school is extraordinary as well. Thank you Coral Cove for being #1 in everything!

Posted April 30, 2014
As a parent of an Special need child I must say Coral Cove ESE program is excellent. I absolutely appreciate all the work that was done for the progress of my child. My child has made great strive thanks to first her wonderful teacher Ms. Profitt and her assistants Ms. B and Ms. P also Ms. Williams and Ms. Elba. Thank you Coral Cove Elementary and please keep doing what you do.

Posted April 29, 2014
Coral Cove Rocks !!!! Best School on Town,we love this School 100% my 10 yrs old dont want to leave Coral Cove he wants to be there until 12 grade and my 5 yrs old boy wants to go there.

Posted April 17, 2014
I absolutely love this school. The staff, administration, front office, teachers, PTA just everyone is all into making our school number one! Best school in Miramar and I would date day in all of Broward. Look up Coral Cove on school tube or Facebook to see for yourself.

Coral Cove Elementary School 4

Posted March 15, 2014
Mrs. Baysinger Mrs. Fahie Mrs. Della-Pietra and Mrs. Lamoureux are all the best teachers my daughter could have. They really know how to teach. I know bcuz my daughter has been getting "A" Honor Roll every quarter this fourth grade year. I now think Coral Cove actually does have the best teachers in the Universe. Go CCE !!!!!!!!!

Coral Cove Elementary School 4

Posted March 05, 2014
I love CORAL COVE ELEMENTARY there are a lot excellent teachers like Mrs. Fernandez, Mrs. Lagueire, Mrs. Della Pietra, but unfortunately, I think that there are teachers that prefer students with their parents working at PTA, like Mrs. Garcia. She never ever gives opportunities to new kids to participate in her shows. I think it's sad, because they deserve a fair treatment.. Thank you Mr. Bullock, Mrs Lee and all administrative staff for you excellent job every day. My kids love their school.

Posted March 03, 2014
Coral Cove has been nothing but a positive experience for my family and children the last 5 years. Excellent administration, friendly staff, and LOVING & CARING teachers who know how to teach! Thank you to all the wonderful people who have helped make our child's elementary years great! A special thank you to Mrs. Edwards, Ms. Peterson, Ms. Siravo, Mrs. Dellapietra, Mrs. Escobar, Mrs. Suarez, Mrs. Armentano and Ms. Insignares for making my sons elementary years great!

Coral Cove Elementary School
5100 Southwest 148th Avenue, Miramar, FL  33027
Last modified Coral Cove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Coral Cove Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 44 reviews. Top