866 students|Broward

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Well academic it is OK. But when the students have problems like bullying they take to much time to resolve. And they not resolve the problem.if you want to speak to the principal she never be available. To help you.

Coral Cove is a great school. The teachers are phenomenal and I like the new principal. Let's not forget that what is important is the children's education and safety and she has made this her main focus. Furthermore, she is open to constructive and solution oriented discussions. Change is inevitable, it is up to us to move forward with the changes.

Coral Cove is an excellent school. Whenever there is a change in leadership some will be unhappy. I find the new principal to be very friendly. Her concern for the safety of the students has lead to a MUCH needed change in the dismissal policy that has left some parents upset. I, however, am glad to see has taken the initiative to make necessary changes before we have a tragic accident. Our children's well being is our #1 concern and I think it is hers too.

Develops character: Neutral

Two years ago this school was something to brag about. The previous principal, Mr. Bullock, was very involved, friendly, and always available when parents needed to speak to him. He handled situations in a professional manner and the school was the place everyone wanted their children to attend. Unfortunately, since the new principal has taken over the school has quickly gone from the "place to be" to the opposite. She is not friendly, is barely visible except for dismissal, and that in itself is a mess. When questioned by us parents, her responses are rude and she pretty much brushes us off as if our word doesn't matter and should just do as she says. It's very sad that this school has encountered a mud slide since she stepped in as leader. If it weren't for distance issues, I would take my child out. If coral cove was once an A school and everything functioned well what did we deserve to get her and her poor leadership skills.

Develops character: Neutral

The students are feeling the negativity of this school as there is no leader they admire or respect.

What has happened at this school is no less than tragic. Once a highly rated school, it is now a C but more than this the new Principal has demoralized the staff, alienated the parents, and reaped havoc in every aspect of the school. Classes are over crowded, children are rushed in and out for lunch giving them little time to eat. Arrival and dismissal is truly a nightmare. All of this plus the ridiculous boundaries that are now all over the school. Chains on the front door, chains around the parking, it's a very stern notice that they would love nothing more than to stop what was once a very engaging and welcoming environment. The district must take notice and I hope parents write letters, contact Patti Good, to make some drastic changes. The teachers are there to do what's right for the kids now all we need is to remove the one person and her puppy dog, aka as the SRO officer, who have changed this school in every way possible for the worse.

This school was top notch a year or more ago. The principal, Mr. Bullock, connected and had a relationship with all parents. He would speak with parents at all school engagements/activities and did the best with the school location and its traffic engineering design. Today the school Principal is not as engaging and its traffic policies regarding parking, drop off and pick up of students is nothing short of a nightmare. thanks is part to the school SRO. Very unfortunate for a once A+ school.

It was recently announced that Coral Cove Elementary is the highest A in Broward County and I can't say I am surprised. The leadership at the school is second to none. Mr. Bullock, the school's principal, is firm, fair, and has excellent people schools. His staff follows his lead. Everyone goes out of their way to try and accommodate everyone. Communication between school and home is better than I have ever seen anywhere. We feel fortunate to have this gem of a school in walking distance to our home. Keep up the great job everyone!

We moved to broward and were very fortunate to have a Coral cove as our school it has been in a drastic change there is so much to say about this school the cleanliness, organization and well prepared the teachers, staff and personell are. I love it for the first time in my sons life he got honor roll and it is all the dedication the teachers have helped my son on his struggles in reading. As well as my daughter she loves it. I love that the principal is the one in control of every aspect of the school. They are the dream school and the dream team of education. Thanks coral cove

Since the start, my grandson has excelled in this school that not only has an outstanding staff but also counts with the latest technological advancements to make the kids challenged and proactive. Everything that they do is geared to improve the academic levels and the kids learning abilities. I praise the people that work there. They all do an outstanding job....!

Last modified Coral Cove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.