Posted July 07, 2014
As a parent with an education background, I have to say Coral Cove exceeds expectations. Starting from the moment you walk in, you are greeted by the principal, Mr. Bullock, who is outside directing the student drop off in rain or shine. The office staff is amazing and as an educator, I have had the opportunity to visit many schools but at Coral Cove not only do they love the children, they love their job. Mrs. Cardoso was absolutely amazing, not only did my child improve tremendously but she always managed to make it interesting and fun. The teachers for all the specials are also wonderful and the PTA does a great job in coordinating events to make it unforgettable. The cleanliness and safety of the school is extraordinary as well. Thank you Coral Cove for being #1 in everything!

Posted April 30, 2014
As a parent of an Special need child I must say Coral Cove ESE program is excellent. I absolutely appreciate all the work that was done for the progress of my child. My child has made great strive thanks to first her wonderful teacher Ms. Profitt and her assistants Ms. B and Ms. P also Ms. Williams and Ms. Elba. Thank you Coral Cove Elementary and please keep doing what you do.

Posted April 29, 2014
Coral Cove Rocks !!!! Best School on Town,we love this School 100% my 10 yrs old dont want to leave Coral Cove he wants to be there until 12 grade and my 5 yrs old boy wants to go there.

Posted April 17, 2014
I absolutely love this school. The staff, administration, front office, teachers, PTA just everyone is all into making our school number one! Best school in Miramar and I would date day in all of Broward. Look up Coral Cove on school tube or Facebook to see for yourself.

Coral Cove Elementary School 4

Posted March 15, 2014
Mrs. Baysinger Mrs. Fahie Mrs. Della-Pietra and Mrs. Lamoureux are all the best teachers my daughter could have. They really know how to teach. I know bcuz my daughter has been getting "A" Honor Roll every quarter this fourth grade year. I now think Coral Cove actually does have the best teachers in the Universe. Go CCE !!!!!!!!!

Coral Cove Elementary School 4

Posted March 05, 2014
I love CORAL COVE ELEMENTARY there are a lot excellent teachers like Mrs. Fernandez, Mrs. Lagueire, Mrs. Della Pietra, but unfortunately, I think that there are teachers that prefer students with their parents working at PTA, like Mrs. Garcia. She never ever gives opportunities to new kids to participate in her shows. I think it's sad, because they deserve a fair treatment.. Thank you Mr. Bullock, Mrs Lee and all administrative staff for you excellent job every day. My kids love their school.

Posted March 03, 2014
Coral Cove has been nothing but a positive experience for my family and children the last 5 years. Excellent administration, friendly staff, and LOVING & CARING teachers who know how to teach! Thank you to all the wonderful people who have helped make our child's elementary years great! A special thank you to Mrs. Edwards, Ms. Peterson, Ms. Siravo, Mrs. Dellapietra, Mrs. Escobar, Mrs. Suarez, Mrs. Armentano and Ms. Insignares for making my sons elementary years great!

Posted March 03, 2014
Coral Cove has been nothing but a positive experience for my family and child. Excellent administration, friendly staff, and LOVING and CARING teachers who know how to teach! A special thank you to Mrs. Edwards, Ms. Peterson, Mrs. Siravo, Mrs. Dellapietra, Mrs. D. Escobar, Mrs. Suarez, Mrs. Armentano, and Mrs, Insignares for making my sons elementary years a positive and unforgettable experience!

Posted October 29, 2013
I have meant to write a review of Coral Cove for some time, so it gives me great pleasure to give this school the highest of rankings. If there were 10 stars they would get 10. The principal, Mr. Bullock, is the finest leader I have ever met. He runs the school with a firm hand, but is fair, kind, and has exceptional people skills. His assistant and support staff take to his lead, and are also top notch. The teachers are the best anywhere. You can tell that they love working at the school and have a real passion for children. This school also offers students a great music, science, art, computer, physical education, and library program. The office staff also is very accommodating and customer service oriented. Parent in Continue doing what you are doing because you are the best!

Posted August 12, 2013
Now that school is ready to start I wanted to express my appreciation for having such a wonderful school in our backyard. There are so many things that make this school great, but those who attend know that it starts with our principal, Mr. Bullock. He is the kind of dynamic leader who is the driving force, and who leads by example. My children have had the pleasure of having some outstanding teachers like Ms. Villarreal, Ms. Dellapietra, and Ms. D. Escobar. The community involvement is encouraged and expected. I have only good things to say about the best school in Broward, Coral Cove

Coral Cove Elementary School
5100 Southwest 148th Avenue, Miramar, FL  33027
Last modified Coral Cove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Coral Cove Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 41 reviews. Top