Posted February 06, 2013
As former student at the school I give it a 5 star they genially care about each an every student there.. I had my rough times there and the staff was always there to support me throughout my situation.

Posted April 21, 2010
This school helps so many children from ages 5 to 21. They help troubled students grow strong and become somebody important to themselves and the world they live in. This school could use extra money to provide more activites and supplies to their special students.

Posted January 09, 2010

Posted February 19, 2008
As a former teacher at the school, I can honestly say that I have never worked in an educational setting where the staff cares so much about each and every one of its students. Even though my wife and I are teaching in another state because of economic factors, we miss Whispering Pines and thoroughly enjoyed our time working with the students.

Whispering Pines School
3609 Southwest 89th Avenue, Miramar, FL  33025
Last modified Whispering Pines School is a Public school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Whispering Pines School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top