Develops empathy: Disagree

Posted June 01, 2015
No just about everyone is rude from office personnel to the cafeteria ladys. Horrible school. I would never send my kid here again. I completely lost my belief in charter school. My kid is now in public, doing great

Develops honesty: Neutral

Posted June 01, 2015
Teachers prefer easy students which means the teacher not only looks like they are performing but they dont have time for kids who pose a challenge. Teachers are overwhelmed there are too many students in class. Office personnel are a bit rude and will not acknowledge you if you stand in front of them untel they are ready, the office is small with parents and students constantly stepping on each other. No room. No wonder office personnel and parents are upset. The school is chaotic . The library is disorganized when it comes to students taking out or returning books. Cafeteria ladies are rude. Horrible school. Do not send your kid here.

Somerset Academy Elementary (Miramar Campus) 1

Posted March 25, 2014
This school has 30 students stuffed into one tiny classroom with no help to the teachers. The administration is not helpful at all because they are never there. I would not recommend this school to anyone.

Somerset Academy Elementary (Miramar Campus) 4

Posted March 24, 2014
I cant seem to find good schools in Broward, except Somerset Miramar Academy has great reviews and they are A Grade School, 9 out of 10. I recently enrolled my son at this school because we moved from Dade to Broward. its a great school however my son is not doing well, it's frustrating not sure if to transfer him to another school...He had all A's and B' in his previous school..I feel there are two many students per teacher and lack of student discipline. It makes it difficult to students to focus and learn.

Posted June 07, 2012
Principal and administrative office staff Inaccessible Small, tiny classrooms without bathrooms, therefore Overcrowded In general the school lack in discipline, the students do almost wherever they want The smart kids are not encouraged and the bad kids take over the school

Posted June 04, 2012
The teachers are not that good tooo much projects poor learning levels especially for middle.school

Posted April 29, 2011
The principal and administration is inaccessible. The principal, in particular, is not very friendly. Luckily, the teachers are great.

Somerset Academy Elementary (Miramar Campus) 5

Posted January 24, 2011
School is excellent, however teachers lack the patients needed to deal with teens, they also lack compassion and there are too young therefore experience is not on there side...

Somerset Academy Elementary (Miramar Campus) 4

Posted January 11, 2011
This is my daugther's first year of school (kindergarten) and I couldn't have been more nervous but she loves going to school and is already reading. The staff is great and she's made great friends. I look forward to all the opportunities that she'll be exposed to.

Somerset Academy Elementary (Miramar Campus) 5

Posted December 12, 2010
I have two daugthers that attend this school and I would abosolute recommend for anyone child to attend this school. The past three years i have been very satify with the teaching my children have receive the teachers really care about there students... Not only the teachers the faculity and staff cares about the students as well. I really love this school.

12601 Somerset Boulevard, Miramar, FL  33027
Last modified Somerset Academy Elementary (Miramar Campus) is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Somerset Academy Elementary (Miramar Campus) Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 66 reviews. Top