Posted March 24, 2014
I cant seem to find good schools in Broward, except Somerset Miramar Academy has great reviews and they are A Grade School, 9 out of 10. I recently enrolled my son at this school because we moved from Dade to Broward. its a great school however my son is not doing well, it's frustrating not sure if to transfer him to another school...He had all A's and B' in his previous school..I feel there are two many students per teacher and lack of student discipline. It makes it difficult to students to focus and learn.

Somerset Academy Elementary (Miramar Campus) 3

Posted June 07, 2012
Principal and administrative office staff Inaccessible Small, tiny classrooms without bathrooms, therefore Overcrowded In general the school lack in discipline, the students do almost wherever they want The smart kids are not encouraged and the bad kids take over the school

Somerset Academy Elementary (Miramar Campus) 3

Posted April 29, 2011
The principal and administration is inaccessible. The principal, in particular, is not very friendly. Luckily, the teachers are great.

Posted January 24, 2011
School is excellent, however teachers lack the patients needed to deal with teens, they also lack compassion and there are too young therefore experience is not on there side...

Posted January 11, 2011
This is my daugther's first year of school (kindergarten) and I couldn't have been more nervous but she loves going to school and is already reading. The staff is great and she's made great friends. I look forward to all the opportunities that she'll be exposed to.

Posted December 12, 2010
I have two daugthers that attend this school and I would abosolute recommend for anyone child to attend this school. The past three years i have been very satify with the teaching my children have receive the teachers really care about there students... Not only the teachers the faculity and staff cares about the students as well. I really love this school.

Posted December 09, 2010
I would absolutely recommend this school to any parent. It's a small close knit school and the teachers and faculty not only recognize the children by face but the parents as well. I love that there's a great deal of parent involvement and parents/care takers are always welcomed. I am very grateful that my middle school and elementary school age kids were given the opportunity to attend Somerset Academy - Miramar

Posted November 19, 2010
My daughter started attending Somerset Academy Miramar this year, and I absolutely love it. The teachers really care about their students and the school has innovative programs that keep the kids interested in learning. Plus, they re well organized, the staff is always motivated, and it s a good learning environment that has made a big difference in all our lives.

Posted November 05, 2010
This school is awesome!!!!!! It has a excellent security, friendly staff and great teacher. We are very happy to be part of the Somerset family.

Posted November 05, 2010
My daughter has been a student at Somerset Academy for two years. It is a great school. Good looking campus. Small intimate school were faculty knows the faces of its students and parents. High parent involvement and tons of area which parents are welcome to provide input. Get the most out of your childs education by maintaining a close relationship to teachers and department heads.

Somerset Academy Elementary (Miramar Campus)
12601 Somerset Boulevard, Miramar, FL  33027
Last modified Somerset Academy Elementary (Miramar Campus) is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Somerset Academy Elementary (Miramar Campus) Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 62 reviews.