439 students|Broward

Bad
Good

This school is exceptional and has many facilities that develops amazing life skills. The teachers are amazing at their job and strive to do the best. I have been in the school for the past 6 years and I really love it I truly recommend this school

My eldest has attended Somerset Miramar since she was in Kindergarten. The teachers are very attentive and really do care about the students succeeding to their fullest potential. I would recommend it to any parent.

Our son has been attending this school since in Pre K-3. We have no complaints about the school. My husband & I aboslutely love it and our son looks forward to going to school dail . Our son has been on the Honor Roll since he has been able to to be on the Honor Roll. Our son has learned a great deal, he is reading above his grade level and i appreciate the interest the teachers put into the kids. We really like the fact that we can communicate with his teacher via email and that the teachers are very prompt about responding to the emails. I do have a concern about the ethinicity ratio of the staff. The majority of the staff appears to be of hispanic decent.

this school is to strict with uniform i got my daughter some shoe and now i finding out she cant where them so i wasted 200$$ and it only the bottom of the shoe , very good school but to strict

great school, and excellent staff. my son loves his school, would recommend to any parent

My children have been at this school since the beginning...Great principal, security staff is excellent..teacher are great some have more patience than others...teachers communicate very well with the parents..You definitely have to be involved with helping your children with homework and checking each teachers personal website to keep update on class assignments

My child has attended Somerset since 1st grade. The school is good. Wish PE was all year around.

I am a student at Somerset Academy Miramar Middle. So i know excatly what goes on. I been in the school from the start when its was first build i was a 6th grader. The education is very good. its very easy to have your academices good. But the problem is at that school it was very hard getting along with the students there they like to make fun of others. Be mean to others students. If your not one of those that into gossip and not a loudely person well somerset is not a good school for you. because you only get treated right if your popular. also somerset is a school that keep alot of drama and start drama which led to fighting and the teacher there doesnt do andything to stop it and the principal. somerset teacher are not the best. I definety will NOT reccomend that school.

I am very pleased with the type of educational instruction that my children are getting at Somerset Academy. It would have been a great advantage if the high school were in the same location or adjacent to the middle school.

Somerset Miramar is an excellent school. The teachers and office staff are always fiving 100%.

Last modified Somerset Academy Middle (Miramar Campus) is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.