Monticello, FL
After care: No

Aucilla Christian Academy 2

Posted June 03, 2014
Terrible! I am disgusted with this school and small town politics! If your kid is applying for lower level grades it depend on what your last name is. They test some kids while letting others just go. It teaches godly values while not living by them. I would not recommend wasting that much money on education that allows Richard Finlayson to dictate!

Posted September 27, 2013
We live in Tallahassee (30 miles away from Aucilla), but wanted our children to have the small Christian school experience where everyone knew you, they could play multiple sports, your teachers cared and knew they could call us if they saw a problem or had encouragement. We got exactly what we were hoping for. What a blessing! A safe place, a good education, Christian values, great teachers and coaches, and a godly Principal. PTL - Mr. R.

Posted August 15, 2013
Aucilla Christian Academy is a wonderful school. My son attended ninth grade here last year, and we are making arrangements for him to be able to graduate from ACA. He is in all Honors classes, and he is already in line for going to FSC when he graduates. We couldn't be any more pleased education, or the staff. They are a very caring bunch!

Posted October 22, 2011
My grandson started Pre-K at Aucilla. He has very involved parents who take an interest in his education. After his first year there, he had to enroll in a public school. My grandson was way ahead of all the other children in his kindergarten class but became bored and unfocused. After just 2 1/2 months he was re-enrolled in Aucilla and was welcomed back with open arms. He no longer worries about having to go to school. He is joyful and eager to get to class. He comes home everyday talking about all the good things he did and what he learned in school. Aucilla is amazing and he will continue to attend no matter what.

Aucilla Christian Academy 1

Posted September 29, 2011
Very disappointed with ACA. I enrolled my son in kindergarten and I can honestly say he didn't learn much of anything. There was no structure in his class and it was very unorganized. When placed in a new school for first grade he was behind his peers academically. I do not recommend this school.

Aucilla Christian Academy 0

Posted August 23, 2009
I am a new parent at ACA. My son and my wife move from Tampabay area, where my son was registered to attend a big public school (More than 2,000 students). I am happy my son is adjusting very well, we loved the friendly environment at ACA, and the emphasis on the interdenominational Christian faith. I am planning to be very active in different school activities as much as possible. We are very happy to be part of ACA. We pray blessings on our school, parents, students, staff and faculty. Ben

Posted February 19, 2008

Posted July 01, 2007
I came here to ACA from a huge public Atlanta school and this is the greatest places ever. Its environment is warm, welcoming, caring, and over all will make you smile b/c you know you are safe and are getting a good not just mental and physical strength but great spiritual strength too.

Aucilla Christian Academy
7803 Aucilla Rd, Monticello, FL  32344
Last modified Aucilla Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Aucilla Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top