PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Strongly disagree

It is an environment where children don't feel the need to put locks on their lockers...I'd say this sums up honesty integrity and fairness.

After homeschooling for the first 5 years, my son and daughter transitioned smoothly. Great Administration and Excellent Teachers. I have been pleased with academic and spiritual growth!

Love this school! So thankful my kids are getting a great education and teachers who really care. Love all the programs and chapels. The best part is it feels like home/family.

We have three kids that attend ACA. We have been a part of the ACA family for 7 years and LOVE it!! The teachers and administration are so good to the kids. It is like one big family. We love that the kid have PE and get outside playtime. The children participate in beautiful musicals and each chapel is a blessing. We love how our children get a quality education in a loving Christian environment.

Terrible! I am disgusted with this school and small town politics! If your kid is applying for lower level grades it depend on what your last name is. They test some kids while letting others just go. It teaches godly values while not living by them. I would not recommend wasting that much money on education that allows Richard Finlayson to dictate!

We live in Tallahassee (30 miles away from Aucilla), but wanted our children to have the small Christian school experience where everyone knew you, they could play multiple sports, your teachers cared and knew they could call us if they saw a problem or had encouragement. We got exactly what we were hoping for. What a blessing! A safe place, a good education, Christian values, great teachers and coaches, and a godly Principal. PTL - Mr. R.

Aucilla Christian Academy is a wonderful school. My son attended ninth grade here last year, and we are making arrangements for him to be able to graduate from ACA. He is in all Honors classes, and he is already in line for going to FSC when he graduates. We couldn't be any more pleased education, or the staff. They are a very caring bunch!

My grandson started Pre-K at Aucilla. He has very involved parents who take an interest in his education. After his first year there, he had to enroll in a public school. My grandson was way ahead of all the other children in his kindergarten class but became bored and unfocused. After just 2 1/2 months he was re-enrolled in Aucilla and was welcomed back with open arms. He no longer worries about having to go to school. He is joyful and eager to get to class. He comes home everyday talking about all the good things he did and what he learned in school. Aucilla is amazing and he will continue to attend no matter what.

Very disappointed with ACA. I enrolled my son in kindergarten and I can honestly say he didn't learn much of anything. There was no structure in his class and it was very unorganized. When placed in a new school for first grade he was behind his peers academically. I do not recommend this school.

I am a new parent at ACA. My son and my wife move from Tampabay area, where my son was registered to attend a big public school (More than 2,000 students). I am happy my son is adjusting very well, we loved the friendly environment at ACA, and the emphasis on the interdenominational Christian faith. I am planning to be very active in different school activities as much as possible. We are very happy to be part of ACA. We pray blessings on our school, parents, students, staff and faculty. Ben

Last modified Aucilla Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12