Solid Rock Christian School 4

Posted July 30, 2013
There have been alot of changes at this school in the past 2 years and my children are happy to be attending during the coming 2013 -2014 school year. The admin staff is easy to communicate with and with tutroing available everyday afterschool my kids are receiving more intensive one on one time with their teacher(s). They have made gains academically and we are pleased with their progress. I read a review stating that the teachers were not qualified, I disagree, and hardly believe they are "in it" just for the money.

Solid Rock Christian School 4

Posted December 22, 2012
Since the new Principal was appointed, the school has made a lot of progress. My son used to be bullied when he used to be part of the public system. In addition to that, there is great communication with the Principal. If there is any problem, she will adress it immediately. My kid is safe. Because of this, it is all worthy.

Posted July 18, 2011
My son attending this school last year. Talk about, unorganized school. My son went through 4 teachers and 2 principals. This church school is there to just collect your money. We got the run around all year. The teachers are not qualified in any sense of the word. My son had a scholarship, they just wanted the money, no intention of helping him as they promised us. I just believed, since they are a church.

Solid Rock Christian School
21951 U.S. 441, Mount Dora, FL  32757
Last modified Solid Rock Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Solid Rock Christian School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top