Mount Dora, FL

Mt. Dora Middle School 5

Posted October 11, 2009
I love it here execpt the no leggings thing!!!!LOL

Posted December 26, 2008
So far so good. Youngest daughter started 6th grade this year. Good communication lines so far. She really enjoys classes and extra curricular activities.

Posted May 30, 2008
iam astudent at this school and it is great.

Posted March 03, 2008
Mount Dora Middle is the best school I have ever attended. I came from a private school, and MDMS happily accepted me in the middle of the year. The classes are well controlled, the students are nice and the teachers can teach! I am learning more here, than any other school I have attended!

Mt. Dora Middle School 4

Posted April 29, 2007
MDMS continues to be a great school..... we have found that our child continues to flourish!!!

Mt. Dora Middle School 5

Posted June 18, 2006
We believe that our daughter had a great year at Mount Dora Middle. There is a nice balance of academic activities and extracurricular activities.

1405 Lincoln Avenue, Mount Dora, FL  32757
Last modified Mt. Dora Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mt. Dora Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top