Posted October 08, 2013
Traingle School is the greatest school in the county. They are very helpful to all the children, the parents. They follow up with any situations. I am a grandma and have to kids at this school. As much as I hated the bother I was very happy to have to show identification to pick up my grandkids one day. Please that they did not let them go to anyone that showed up.

Triangle Elementary School 3

Posted January 21, 2013
Cool school but no music or art program. I am a student ,5 th grade its really nice but music is where i used to express myself.

Triangle Elementary School 2

Posted August 07, 2012
My son and daughter attended this school last year. They came from a private school environment to a public one. I felt like the teacher my daughter had in 4th grade was only concerned about her retirement (with it being within the next year or two) and was only there for the tenure. My daughter has to repeat the 4th grade because I didn't feel like she was ready enough for the 5th grade. She was really left behind. I'm hoping this school year will be a better one or I'll transfer them to another Lake County school even if I have to drive them there and pick them up myself :(

Posted May 18, 2012
Our family has been very happy with Triangle Elementary. The administration is fantastic! We also have been happy with the teachers, reading specialists, librarian, and all staff. Some very positive, caring individuals work at Triangle. We also found the school to have quite a few activities for the entire family.

Posted July 22, 2011
Best school ever. my kids love it here and the teachers are second to none

Posted July 22, 2011
Great school. would not change anything about it. Teachers and the best and so are the students!!!!!

Triangle Elementary School 2

Posted August 09, 2010
We transferred fromTavares Elementary. I realized a new school takes time to get used to. After a year I am quite disappointed. No Art, No Music classes @ Triangle, period. But PE every day-- You have no idea how many nights I have sat and wished I could out of zone my daughter back to Tavares Elementary.. I will be very happy when the state gets rid of the FCAT so the teachers can actually TEACH cirriculum again. I will say I loved our 3rd grade teacher @ Triangle. It was everything else that was just not up to standard.

Posted August 21, 2009

Triangle Elementary School 0

Posted May 05, 2009
This school has know idea what is going on the its student that is why I will be home schooling my child next year this school should be closed do the lack of interest from the teachers

Posted August 04, 2008

Triangle Elementary School
1707 Eudora Road, Mount Dora, FL  32757
Last modified Triangle Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Triangle Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top