Posted June 03, 2014
Round Lake is a fantastic school! I have two children currently attending, and we have been blessed with positive experiences each year. The teachers and staff genuinely care about all of the students, and they invest much of their personal time into ensuring that all students have the opportunity to succeed. This school is very family-friendly and offers many opportunities for parent involvement. We are very thankful for the opportunity to have our children in such a safe, caring, and academically sound learning environment.

Posted October 03, 2013
My son Is 5 and he just started kindergarten he is doing Amazing. He can already read at a 1st grade level. I am so proud of him and his teacher they get along so well and she is a hard teacher with lots of structure but that's ok because in the long run this will help him as an adult to know how the world works. We are challenged also as parent to help our kids with reading, writing and mathematics. I want the best for my son as do all parents and I have nothing but awesome things to say I love the school and the teachers and the admins in the office are very helpful. The teachers encourage your kids to learn they keep them focused. Again I am so proud of everyone at Round Lake. Thank you all for all you do!

Posted July 02, 2013
I am looking to move to this area. Can you tell me about this school. My son is adhd and my daughter is having a difficult time. Concerned about the comments with children w/disibilities....Plaese help!!

Posted December 22, 2012
If your child doesn't have any special need, this may be the right school for him/her. In contrast, if your child has a disability or a special need but it isn't that evident, he/she will greatly suffer at this school. From bulling to blaming the parents , it's the type of support that you will find at Round Lake Elementary. Again, if your child does not have any problem, this is the school for your kid.

Posted July 31, 2012
I have nothing nice to say about this school and too many negative comments about it to post on here. However, I will say that I have pulled my daughter out of this school to homeschool her. She will be in the 3rd grade but already she has learned her time tables and even knows how to use a dictionary. BTW, school board cares not about what goes on in its school. I dont understand why they keep getting an A rating.

Round Lake Elementary School 0

Posted April 29, 2010
The teachers really know how to challenge their students so they can get the most out of what they are teaching.

Posted April 30, 2009

Posted March 17, 2009

Posted March 04, 2009
My three children have been attending this school since 2003- I am so happy with most aspects of the education they have been receiving. (I attended private schools growing up & have high expectations...I would never place them in a school where they were not receiving a great education.) The admin is fairly strict & this helps to promote an environment that is conducive to learning. All 'Specials' are offered routinely throughout the week : P.E., Art, Sceince Lab,etc. There is even a Greenhouse for hands-on learning! Keep up the great work teachers, parents, and kids!

Posted November 30, 2008

Round Lake Elementary School
31333 Round Lake Road, Mount Dora, FL  32757
Last modified Round Lake Elementary School is a Charter school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Round Lake Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top