1,056 students|Polk

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

Roughly half the teachers are decent teachers. On the other hand the other half of teachers basically just show up to give the students "busy work", and receive a paycheck.

Amount of homework: Agree

Well, the students get enough homework, but the quality of education, and homework is basically just a repeat for the students that need more practice, and giving students that learn at a faster rate than others a waste of time.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

There is very little honesty, integrity, or fairness among students. Many teachers are basically teenagers themselves.

This school is terrible! The school is horribly disorganized, the bullying is unbelievable, the teachers couldn't care less about the students being bullied, and the school does NOTHING to stop the bullies. Some of the teachers encourage bullying towards students, and often bully the students themselves! It's unbelievable! Only about half of the teachers are actual teachers that care about teaching, and student safety. My son was an honor roll student before he came to this school, and could barely graduate because of this schools nonsense. Now my son needs a psychiatrist after what this lousy excuse for a school did to him.The principal is a joke. This school is just a waste of tax payer dollars...

MHS is so disorganized! I have never seen anything like it. My kids are so unhappy with the level of education they are receiving. There are very few teachers in the school that actually care about teaching. The rest are just there along with the other staff. If students are needing to go to the guidance they are told to do so only on their lunch break. I don't agree with this. I personally go up to the guidance and they treat me like a child and hand me a slip to fill out on the reason why I need to make an appointment.

The teachers show alot of favortism and bulling among students. This not giving all of them an equal chance to succeed. There is no communication between teachers, adminstrators and parents. Some of the teachers lack in preforming their duties as far as teaching goes. I have had three children go to this school and have had nothing but issues with their education. I have since pulled them and placed them into another high school where we are having a lot more success and happiness all the way around. I do not recommend this school. I know several parents that have moved their children because of the same issues.

Mulberry has the best administrators in the district. They teachers truly care about the students and this is reflected in the effort shown in providing quality instruction@@

After all my daughter is going to graduate from Mulberry after going to three different high school I belive that this is the best one of them all. The hardest part was the FCAT but during her senior year she finally passed and graduated with a 3.0.

I am a High School Student Attending the school and I would like to say that it is the best school I have ever been to I wouldn't want to attend any other school, yes there may be a few draw backs to it but there isnt a school in this world that is perfect. All my teachers are fun and interactive they like to joke around with the students and they are great at what they do. This is the best place in the world and I miss Mr. Hatch too but we will have to make the best without him, I want to sho[u]t out to my faavorite teachers, Talley and Mc'G' are they greatest guy teachers out there they are fun and they know how to make class fun Then there is Maffett Brinton Bowling and Woodard these ladies have been the most helpful with my class work.

There is a serious lack of communication at this school. Students and parents are not nearly as informed as they should be on important matters, and it takes forever to get issues resolved. Not to mention, the administration is too strict, and the teachers give very little effort in encouraging their students.

Last modified Mulberry Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.