Mulberry, FL
Students enrolled: 1,001

Posted June 05, 2014
The teachers show alot of favortism and bulling among students. This not giving all of them an equal chance to succeed. There is no communication between teachers, adminstrators and parents. Some of the teachers lack in preforming their duties as far as teaching goes. I have had three children go to this school and have had nothing but issues with their education. I have since pulled them and placed them into another high school where we are having a lot more success and happiness all the way around. I do not recommend this school. I know several parents that have moved their children because of the same issues.

Posted May 15, 2012
After all my daughter is going to graduate from Mulberry after going to three different high school I belive that this is the best one of them all. The hardest part was the FCAT but during her senior year she finally passed and graduated with a 3.0.

Posted January 22, 2010

Posted March 04, 2009
I am a High School Student Attending the school and I would like to say that it is the best school I have ever been to I wouldn't want to attend any other school, yes there may be a few draw backs to it but there isnt a school in this world that is perfect. All my teachers are fun and interactive they like to joke around with the students and they are great at what they do. This is the best place in the world and I miss Mr. Hatch too but we will have to make the best without him, I want to sho[u]t out to my faavorite teachers, Talley and Mc'G' are they greatest guy teachers out there they are fun and they know how to make class fun Then there is Maffett Brinton Bowling and Woodard these ladies have been the most helpful with my class work.

Posted February 20, 2009
There is a serious lack of communication at this school. Students and parents are not nearly as informed as they should be on important matters, and it takes forever to get issues resolved. Not to mention, the administration is too strict, and the teachers give very little effort in encouraging their students.

Posted February 05, 2009
This school is lacking in its academics and administrational leadership, but there is a shining star- The mulberry high school FFA; i would encourage all students moving to the area to become active within the chapter. This chapter has the nuber one poultry judging team in the county(for the past two years) not to mention forestry, livestock exhibition, and a number of career development events that teach responsibility and leadership. Adamant about perfection, the advisors strive to integrate life lessons into their curriculum.

Posted December 19, 2008

Posted November 20, 2008
I love Mulberry high school! I think it's great! i moved a couple of months ago. but i love it. and i miss mister hatch! he was the greatest!

Posted May 27, 2008

Posted May 27, 2008

Mulberry Senior High School
4 Northeast 4th Avenue, Mulberry, FL  33860
Last modified Mulberry Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mulberry Senior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top