Naples, FL

Palmetto Elementary School 3

Posted October 07, 2014
Parent Awareness and better PTO communication to volunteers could be improved upon. The teachers are all really great (so far) and I feel the children are receiving a solid education. I also think an improvement for the entire school and community, would be if the parents made more of an effort to help their children at home more often. There's only so much time in the day and we're all busy, but if more parents took a bigger part in shaping the children they chose to bring into this world - then the faculty could perform their job more efficiently and be less grouchy. Perhaps that could be done through better communication between faculty, PTO and parents, so more parents could plan on being involved and better schedule it in their own busy lives.

Palmetto Elementary School 1

Posted September 23, 2013
Very disappointed. They don't stay on top of things here. There is chaos in the office. I had to fight to get my child the help he needed. It is much easier for them to say your child is not trying. Ans the principal is worthless. She is there to collect a check and does not care about your kids. I lost hope when the last AP left.

Palmetto Elementary School 4

Posted March 07, 2013
My son just started Kindergarten this school year. He loves his teacher Ms. Tomlinson & so do I! I love her teaching style. I had the opportunity to accompany the class on a recent field trip to the zoo and her classroom felt as if it were a family rather than a bunch of kids from different backgrounds. She has done a wonderful job teaching him this year. The front office staff is nice. I have not met the principal but have seen her at the school. There are many opportunities to volunteer as a parent at this school. However, I believe the PTO could do a better job of keeping those informed who wish to help out but cannot make all of the PTO meetings. I don't believe one meeting a month is enough anyway to have everyone work together to make a difference. There should be constant communication with those involved in the PTO all through out the school year such as emails informing everyone of progress of upcoming event planning & volunteer opportunities, etc.

Palmetto Elementary School 5

Posted June 16, 2011
I have truly have enjoyed PLE. The principal Dr. M Moser and her Assistant Principal B Depow work hard to create a warm inviting learning enviorment. The academical and social needsof each child is carefully assessed ,while making a point of leaving no child behind. My son JB has attended PLE since it opened in 2008. Infact, he recently graduated with high honors.The staff at PLE go above and beyond to fully educate their students, while allowing the right amount room to foster their growth and development. Principal Moser and her staff have proven results on state standardize exams. The students work hard each year earning the grade A standard . Gatorific , I'm sure you will agree! Congrats PLE for a job well done!

Palmetto Elementary School 5

Posted May 30, 2011
I have enjoyed Palmetto Elementary School. My son has been going for the last 2 years and has loved it. His teachers are excellent and care about his performance.

Palmetto Elementary School 1

Posted December 15, 2010
Principal Mosser is not very caring, kids going outside while it's 40, 50 60 degrees with a breeze. Making parents buy not just regular short sleeve polo uniform but not allowing turtle necks under the shirts but asking to go ahead and buy long sleeve polos like if we have money to do so. School board doesn't seem to care. Office people are grouchy.

Palmetto Elementary School
3000 10th Avenue Southeast, Naples, FL  34117
Last modified Palmetto Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Palmetto Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top