Posted June 11, 2013
My daughter went to kindergarten here,She loved her teacher,Mrs.Niebauer!! She was Awesome!!! and now my daughter will be going to first grade at Calusa Park!!!! I really like how they keep us parents involved!!!!

Posted February 15, 2013
My daughter is attending kindergarten at Calusa park this year. I was very nervous to send her to any school, because I find home schooling is a safer and wiser choice these days! ( I still maintain that opinion) She had never been in any school/daycare setting before this. I am so happy I let her attend public school to see how she would fair academically. I feel so lucky to have the wonderful teacher we have been given. She is beyond out standing. My daughter loves her dearly and has learned so much. She is doing so well in everything. The staff are lovely and wonderful. If I have to pick one down fall, (and it is more to do with the other parents) my daughter is forced to endure crude, vulgar, mean, and ignorant children who's parents no doubt share the same traits. These children are not learning. They are there more as a day care and are simply a hurdle for my daughter to over come. This is the reason I will return to homeschooling next year. My child is special and I have put forth every effort to help her be a good person, and I do not see a reason to force her to be exposed and possibly corrupted by these types of children.

Posted January 07, 2013
Calusa Park! My child has been going there ever since kindergarten. She is now in 5th grade, and doesn't want to leave Calusa. They have entertaining and unique activities for the children such as the hat parade, the walk-a-thon, and so many others. The teachers and staff have been with her learning her alphabet, all the way up to doing fractions and division. It is a great school I would recommend for any parent looking for a school that will give their child a great education. Calusa Park ELementary School, CPE, is able to do that while making it an exciting process at the same time. Thank you Calusa Park!!!

Posted August 19, 2011
My son fisr experience in school this sor ummer was a bit never raking at first. He had never attaended any school,daycare. He had a rough begging and turned out to be now he is ready for KINDERGARDEN. The summer vpk program was excellent,the teachers are amazing,the director had the patiece and was very supportive towards the process of my son adapting to a new enviroment and was extatic at the end. Thanks to all for their support ,communication,initiative and most of all patience. sincerely,Vincent's mom & Dad.

Calusa Park Elementary School 4

Posted May 06, 2010
They have been very helpful with my grandson. Communication is good.

Calusa Park Elementary School 0

Posted February 22, 2010
I have two children attending calusa park elementary ,in a way i was happy do to the fact they would be attending an (A) school , but was not so pleased with one of the teachers she was rude, mean and all she thought of was of herself. at my sons first day of school, she quickly juded my son asking the one of the staff members if he needed any special class(esol) she asumed he didn,t know any english.in front of me she started talking about how many kids she had in her classroom,and that she more kids then any of the other teachers.she just disapointed and was not pleased with my sons thecher,and i am still conserned

Calusa Park Elementary School 0

Posted October 05, 2009
Since my son has been attending Calusa Park Elementary, it has been an A+ school. The teachers and faculty are outstanding!!

Calusa Park Elementary School 1

Posted May 27, 2009

Posted February 15, 2009

Posted November 14, 2008
my kids have ben going to this since k this school has the best teachers and staff! this is my daughters last year, and i hate to see her leave this great school!

Calusa Park Elementary School
4600 Santa Barbara Boulevard, Naples, FL  34104
Last modified Calusa Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Calusa Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top