Posted June 21, 2014
Sea Gate Elementary School has exceeded my expectations (and I had high expectations partly based on this website!). We have been at Sea Gate for two years and I am very impressed with the quality of the teachers and the involvement of the parents and the community. The best part is that everyone involved is focused on educating children in the best environment possible. The school has a lovely feel to it and my kids are off to a wonderful start with their education. One member of the PTO described Sea Gate as a "giving circle" with respect to the interactions among children, parents, teachers, administrators, the PTO and the community. I agree, it is a touching place and I truly enjoy bringing my kids to school here.

Sea Gate Elementary School 1

Posted July 25, 2013
My daughter attended Seagate Elementary School for one year. I was very disappointed. It did not live up to its reputation. Teachers and staff were insensitive to the needs of students and parents. Communication was poor. Certain staff members were disrespectful. If your child has any special needs, you may have a hard time getting those needs met! I did until it was almost too late.

Posted February 27, 2013
We are more than half way through our 6th year here and we have 6 more with another child and it has been an excellent experience. My child has thrived through a challenging academic program and excellent teachers. There is fantastic parent involvement and the staff has been top notch. We look forward to another great experience with our other child starting Kindergarten in the Fall.

Posted January 31, 2013
Sea Gate is a warm and nurturing educational environment that pushes every student to reach their potential. With a very involved network of community volunteers it has the resources of a well-funded private school with the inclusiveness and community feel of a public school. Sending my children to Sea Gate is the best part of living in Naples.

Posted October 13, 2010
Teachers are wonderful, students are given every tool to succeed, Principle is great too! He know students names and abilities. It is like having a private school for free.

Posted September 18, 2010
After three years in a private school in Naples we decided to make the switch and try out Sea Gate. We were apprehensive at first but my daughter is thriving. The academics are top notch and very comparable to the private school she attended, the teachers are enthusiastic and organized and the student body make up is diverse and is full of great students. We are thrilled that she is happy and we couldn't imagine spending the money again when there is a school like this in Naples.

Posted October 27, 2009

Posted September 28, 2009

Sea Gate Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Seagate Elementary has proven to mold our students to succeed throughout their academic careers. Thanks to a wonderful teaching and administrative staff.

Sea Gate Elementary School 1

Posted September 02, 2009

Sea Gate Elementary School
650 Seagate Drive, Naples, FL  34103
Last modified Sea Gate Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sea Gate Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top