Naples, FL

Posted April 17, 2014
My daughter went to Naples Park Elementary K-4 and has spent her final year elementary here at Sabal Palm. This school is so much nicer than NPE all around, better facilities, better communication. I cannot say enough nice things about it. The kids seem to be a nicer group too. When problems have come up, the administration has been quick to address them. Sports Club has been great here as well. I would say I'm going to miss Sabal Palm since she's going to Cypress next year for middle school but I will have a Kindergardener in a little over a year and we get to come back all over again.

Posted January 11, 2013
I have my little girl going to Sable Palm Elementary its a great school and excellent teachers! Later this year my boy starts, I'm sad but happy. They grow up quickly.

Sabal Palm Elementary School 0

Posted October 12, 2010
Sabal Palm Elementary is a great school! :)

Sabal Palm Elementary School 0

Posted October 11, 2010
My great grandson will be attending next year. His sister and cousin attended a few years back. It's a good scool.

Posted March 27, 2008
I have had two of my boys attend Sabal Palm and I am very happy with the administration, facilities and teachers. My boys are 8 years apart so they have attended the school during very different times but the quality of education has been consistent. I feel the teachers are always quick to respond to our questions and concerns. The office staff is always friendly and you can feel they enjoy thier working environment. The facilities are always clean, well maintained and well landscaped.

Posted May 31, 2007
Overall, the school provides an excellent learning environment. My children are challenged to learn, the teachers are truly devoted to their field and show a genuine concern for the kids. The staff is supportive and always helpful. From 2005 to 2007, after school activities have expanded and we (as parents) love to see more of that. We've also noticed that the lunch menu has more variety. I volunteer at the school as much time as I can, it would be nice to see more parents involved in doing the same.

Posted October 17, 2006
excelent school, very good organization

Sabal Palm Elementary School 3

Posted February 24, 2006
Sable Palm teachers are wonderful, they really care about the children. I feel as though they need more Extracurricular activities. Our first year at Sable palm was one to remember... However as the years go on, the parents are no longer willing to help out. I no longeer feel welcomed there.. I only feel welcomed in my kids class rooms. Our PTO has most of the schools office staff on the board...some who don't even have children in the school!Too bad they use to have a lot of great parents helping out... well looks like they can handle things on there own.

Posted July 14, 2005
The school is well organized and I enjoy that it has many activities throughout the school year. The teachers are great and the administration knows what they are doing.

Posted July 14, 2005
I think the school overall is a good quality school but because it is so new it lacks afterschool activities. I would like to see some sports added afterschool.

Sabal Palm Elementary School
4095 18th Avenue Northeast, Naples, FL  34120
Last modified Sabal Palm Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sabal Palm Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top