573 students|Collier

Bad
Good

My daughter went to Naples Park Elementary K-4 and has spent her final year elementary here at Sabal Palm. This school is so much nicer than NPE all around, better facilities, better communication. I cannot say enough nice things about it. The kids seem to be a nicer group too. When problems have come up, the administration has been quick to address them. Sports Club has been great here as well. I would say I'm going to miss Sabal Palm since she's going to Cypress next year for middle school but I will have a Kindergardener in a little over a year and we get to come back all over again.

I have my little girl going to Sable Palm Elementary its a great school and excellent teachers! Later this year my boy starts, I'm sad but happy. They grow up quickly.

Sabal Palm Elementary is a great school! :)

My great grandson will be attending next year. His sister and cousin attended a few years back. It's a good scool.

I have had two of my boys attend Sabal Palm and I am very happy with the administration, facilities and teachers. My boys are 8 years apart so they have attended the school during very different times but the quality of education has been consistent. I feel the teachers are always quick to respond to our questions and concerns. The office staff is always friendly and you can feel they enjoy thier working environment. The facilities are always clean, well maintained and well landscaped.

Overall, the school provides an excellent learning environment. My children are challenged to learn, the teachers are truly devoted to their field and show a genuine concern for the kids. The staff is supportive and always helpful. From 2005 to 2007, after school activities have expanded and we (as parents) love to see more of that. We've also noticed that the lunch menu has more variety. I volunteer at the school as much time as I can, it would be nice to see more parents involved in doing the same.

excelent school, very good organization

Last modified Sabal Palm Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.