Posted October 20, 2014
Oakridge Middle School is a great place to make friends and a safe learning environment.

Posted December 21, 2013
Some staff can be unfriendly and there's not many teachers supervising the students in the hallways.

Posted April 30, 2013
My oldest daughter enetered this school this past year and is in the advanced program which has still held some challenge for her. They could work on the social aspect of the school, like dances and things that the kids actually like to attend, but educationally it is a great school.

Posted November 07, 2012
This school is a big disappointment. Bullying is a problem and not dealt with as being serious. For over two years this has been true for my child. This has all been more than any one person (my student) should have to bear. It has opened my eyes to just how little the district really intends on dealing with bullying. Majority of faculty and staff are unfriendly and make me feel like it's an imposition to them for me to be there. Yearly Open House is a joke and nothing more than teachers explaining their background, info on Angel, and a quick rundown of how the class is set up to run for that period. No time for questions from parents and again seemingly bothered if you do ask. My ESE student has not made progress two years in a row here. Mark of a truly great school is what it can do with those students ranking lower on test scores and struggling to reach grade level expectations. When you look at testing scores pay more attention to the sub-categories and see the lack of progress there. It can be a better gauge of how things really are. It's the last year to be in this school and there will be no regret at leaving it behind.

Posted December 09, 2010
Very disappointed with this school. My child's transition from a caring and supportive elementary school to this school was terrible and traumatic. My older daughter attended this school and this is where she learned about gangs and was accused of wearing gang-related clothing - when she had no idea what was wrong. Office staff are great but some teachers should be teaching juvenile delinquents (my opinion). Her self-esteem has suffered and I am taking her out of this school.

Posted February 05, 2010
This a great school and I dont know what I would do without all the great teachers and my education is amazing!

Posted January 14, 2010

Posted October 01, 2009
My daughter plays the cello in the orchestra and we as parents are very happy we live in the OMS school district. We know she is getting a great education.

Posted August 31, 2009
Its the best middle school I ever went to. There teachers are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted July 27, 2009
Oakridge is great school. Advice to give to parents,is to listen to your kids. If they want to be in a sport the school offers, get them the physical and sign them up. If they get put in a regular math class but they feel they can do just as well if not better in an honors course, get the papers and have a meeting with the guidance counselor in charge of schedules. Advice to students, well, just stay focused. Do your homework, study for tests and you must ask questions if you are confused. How will you ace a test if you don`t understand the lesson? You won`t. Try your hardest on everything you do and even though it is middle school don`t think that`s all it is. It`s the start to your future. Don`t tease 6th graders, you were one just a year or so ago. Be nice!

Oakridge Middle School
14975 Collier Boulevard, Naples, FL  34119
Last modified Oakridge Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oakridge Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top