Naples, FL

Posted April 09, 2014
When we moved to Florida from Wisconsin, I was afraid to put my daughter in public schools because I had heard the schools down here were not good. THAT WAS NOT THE CASE with North Naples Middle. We have been incredibly happy with the teachers, the academics, and the the school in general. Our daughter WANTS to go to school every day. How could we ask for more?

Posted June 24, 2013
This is an amazing school, as it offers many different classes for all level of students. The teachers and the administration is amazing. I would highly recommend this school!

Posted September 16, 2009
Best teachers and administration!!!

Posted September 04, 2009
north naples middle is a great school!!!! i think it is the best!! I love this school it is perfect in ever way i love this school and i think you 6th 7th or 8th grader will love this school!!! students are always conplaining about there school well u got a whole school full of kind love teachers that want you to do great on all of your test!! and they make sure that everyone is treated fairly!!! this school is a...no bully zone!!!! i highly reconmend this school!!!! beacause it is a great school!!!!

Posted January 30, 2009
Very Good Personal make the difference; and that way , NNMS ist a Great Schools.

Posted June 15, 2007
Great school!! Offers many choices in electives and high school preparation.

North Naples Middle School 3

Posted March 08, 2006
My son is an 8th grader.This is the first year he attended this school and the first year in the district. I find the school average. Two of his teachers I would rate excellent and the rest average. Coming from another state, I am appalled at the hype for the state FCAT tests. I am not impressed with the emphasis on teaching for these state standardized tests. The children are not well behaved in the classroom or the buses. Some teachers do not take control of the classroom. On a positive note, I think the technology classes are excellent. There are after school activities and there is a music program. The one issue that is a concern is whether to have 6 or 7 periods in a day. This has not been decided for 2006-07. Music and the arts may be jeapardized if there are only 6 periods.

16165 Learning Lane, Naples, FL  34110
Last modified North Naples Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Naples Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top