806 students|Collier

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted May 25, 2016
I want to thank Mr. Smith, 4th grade teacher at VME, for his excellent job with the kids this year. He is fun and understanding. He gets the best from the kids. Our son looks up to him because he is a great leader. We are very happy to have him as our son's teacher this year and look forward to have him next year. Thank you Mr. Smith!

Veterans Memorial Elementary School
Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 25, 2016
Thank you Mr. Smith (4th grade VME) for being a great leader for our son, for being a super fun teacher and for walking next to him throughout all this year. We're very honored to have you as his teacher and look forward to continue this amazing adventure next year.

Veterans Memorial Elementary School 4

Posted February 15, 2015
I moved to Naples from another state 3 years ago. I was impressed with it when my kids started there. I LOVE this school. I've been very pleased with their teachers so far.

Veterans Memorial Elementary School 2

Posted September 13, 2014
Coming from a highly rated public school from another state, I was in shock. The administration is positive, but many teachers are rude to students and put students down. Many of the classrooms are disorganized and chaotic. Social studies teaching time has been replaced by Science because the school has to teach to the state test. The entire year is paced according to a state test, which results in surface-type learning and thinking.

Posted May 23, 2013
Great school. We have to children here and have had a wonderful experience. Teachers are very caring and provide the appropriate guidance.

Posted September 10, 2011
Great school. The website ranking doesn't accurately reflect the quality of this school because it is new. The facility and technology are second to none. Teachers are great and both our kids are very happy.

Posted July 12, 2011
Both of my kids attend VME my daughter is going to 3rd grade and my son just attended year of Pre-K and can't wait to go to K. The school teaching is little different as they have combined classes (K-1,2-3,4-5). The teachers are excellent they work in groups to make the progress together. I can't say enough for the principal, he greets the kids by their name every morning ( have no idea how he remembers) and have such a positive attitude, always willing to listen and makes changes to improve the school the students and the whole learning experience at VME. I am not involved with the PTO but I believe the families that are doing great job with everything.

Posted March 13, 2011
MY SON WENT TO VME FOR A YEAR. IT IS A GREAT SCHOOL. I LOVED THE STAFF AND THE TEACHERS.

Veterans Memorial Elementary School 1

Posted February 16, 2011
Enrolled my first grade foster daughter into this school this morning. At her old school she was reading short stories and writing sentences. She came home with this weeks homework for Veterans Memorial Elementary and they were learning to write the letter Q... The office staff was also very rude and treated me horribly.

Posted August 11, 2010
I love VME! We are getting ready to start our 4th year at this school and can't ask for anything more. From the Principal to the teachers to the cafeteria staff, it is like one big family. We are a positive behavior school which means that there aren't as many referrals for bad behavior compared to other schools. We are blessed to be able to have this school in our district.

Veterans Memorial Elementary School
15960 Veterans Memorial Boulevard, Naples, FL  34110
Last modified Veterans Memorial Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.