Posted August 14, 2013
Do not attend this school. Do not allow your children to attend this school. The school is filled with "wanna be ghetto" kids. Faculty is a joke and spend more time prowling the young girls. Stay as far away as possible. No good will come from your child attending this school. They're better off driving another 25 minutes to Gulf Breeze High school

Navarre High School 3

Posted July 31, 2013
The school is an OK school. There has been some bullying and some of the teachers are not the best. I have had some teachers there that were magnificent. The student body could use a reality check but you cannot change people. I will be a sophomore this year and I really hope the school has improved the teaching staff. Algebra 2 teachers have almost all been fired. I hope the school will be a little better. Other than that it is a good learning environment. I really like the college courses and honors courses that are offered at the school too!

Navarre High School 2

Posted June 04, 2013
Very disappointed. Our daughter loved her schools until now. Teachers show little interest in actually teaching and only seem interested in prepping the kids for the state exams. We understand it was a good school at one time, but been in a steady decline over past several years. And, the campus really needs work...a real dump!

Posted March 01, 2012
Hi I'm a special needs child in ese and Im being bullied at school and the staff there is no help the school is turning the blame to me when I'm the victim i hate this school

Posted April 22, 2010

Navarre High School 2

Posted June 22, 2009
Like all public schools, there are good and bad things to report. My son graduated in 2008 from Navarre High. His education there was adequate, but not competitive. Teachers and staff were unresponsive to my requests/concerns. A few of the teachers are truly outstanding; but most seem to be just punching their time until retirement eligible. Since he graduated there has been a change in guidance counselors and staff; so there's hope. But if you have an alternative school available, recommend you enroll your child there rather than in Navarre High. My daughter enters 9th grade this coming year and I am moving simply because I do not want her to enter this school. She deserves a better HS education than the one she'd get if I stay here and she attends , I was looking for a job when I found this one so I'm confident I'll find a job

Navarre High School 4

Posted February 05, 2009
My daughter loves this school. We have been very pleased with the teachers and staff. She has excelled and is currently the top 10% of her class.

Navarre High School 5

Posted August 27, 2008
Outstanding school! As a former high school teacher and coach, I am a picky parent. They're not perfect, but strive to be. One son has graduated and another enrolled currently. We've been here for nearly 10 years and see constant efforts to grow and improve.

Navarre High School 4

Posted March 09, 2008
I am currently attending Navarre High School and overall suprised at its excellence. The teachers are sensational and are good at their job. The staff is very helpful. The safety of the school is spectacular. I can be confidant that I will be well prepared for college and the realistic issues of life after high school. Navarre High School is a great institution.

Navarre High School 0

Posted January 22, 2008
My child loves Navarre high. She loves her science teacher. He has been very helpful. She went into the school year hateing it now she loves it. Thank you.

Navarre High School
8600 High School Boulevard, Navarre, FL  32566
Last modified Navarre High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Navarre High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top