PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted July 13, 2016
My son will be going into 10th. grade this year at Beaches Chapel, he attended as a 9th grader last year. He would not have made it through public school last year. I'm a public school teacher and he never would have gotten the attention and care he received at BCS. Everyone story is different but for him it was a true lifesaver. I do wish they offered more or more interesting elective classes.

Beaches Chapel School 1

Posted March 07, 2016
This has been the worst school experience I have ever encountered. There is no communication from the teachers unless you initiate contact. The administration is lacking. My children have always gone to public school until this year. This was our first experience with private school. Public schools have a bad reputation, but this school was way worse than the public schools in our area.

Posted December 03, 2014
The school is amazing ! My niece who lives with me recently enrolled after having a horrible experience at another private school.The teachers are amazing and very caring .I love that they have daily prayer and bible scriptures along with praise and worship in the chapel..The front office and the church office went above and beyond to help get my child enrolled in the school especially Bonnie ! May God bless each and everyone of them . We need to encourage our teachers and support their work with our kids .It's not an easy task .Instead of tearing them down we should be praying for them. I am so happy and grateful that God led me to this school and looking forward to the yrs ahead.

Posted September 09, 2014
I couldn't say enough about Beaches Chapel! My daughter now in middle school was in the public school system where she excelled in the subjects she was "good" at and failed in the subjects she wasn't due to the lack of teaching. This made her feel insecure & began to not like school. We enrolled her in Beaches Chapel where she was taught by her teachers how to study and learn the subjects that didn't come easy. Her 1st year at Beaches Chapel she was a straight A/B student and Confident! The entire school faculty and parents are all involved and put forth true effort focused on each child individually. I have never been so impressed as on her very first day of school. The entire summer had passed since we enrolled our daughter and yet they remembered that she was interested in Cheer and Volleyball. The cheer coach and volleyball coach came to her during the school day to ask her to please join their teams. She was So Excited & felt like she was special the very first day there! Each day also starts with Chapel, my daughter comes home everyday singing. As I stated, I couldn't say enough about this school and I am very grateful to have found this Gem! I urge you to go visit yourself.

Beaches Chapel School 4

Posted March 05, 2012
I have a daughter in PreK and one in 2nd grade. This is our first year at Beaches Chapel so I can only speak for the elementary program. We are so happy to have our children in a loving, Christian environment at Beaches Chapel. Kudos to the leadership who makes worshiping God and putting Him first priority. Starting every day with praise and worship sets a tone for not only students but staff and even parents about what our day should be centered around. I am equally as impressed with the emphasis that the school places on physical activity and outdoor time. Academics- important? Absolutely...but when our children have a properly fostered relationship with Jesus and a healthy body, the academics will be that much easier for them to comprehend and handle. Since entering PreK my daughter has gone from barely recognizing most of her letters to starting to reading words on her own...in 7 months!! My 2nd grader (who started out the year in first grade) is flourishing and her learning environment is so enriched with creative teaching techniques that make learning fun AND effective! LOVE this school. The one thing I would change would be the lunch menu..need healthier options!

Posted August 14, 2011
I am appalled to read anything but positive review of both principals. To say that either does not care about academic well being of the students is simply stupidity on the part of the person writing it. Maybe your child has issues that they weren't able to "fix," instead of you taking the time to help your child? My children scored into the high school levels as an ELEMENTARY student! And, now as high school students, their academic track is enhanced by the work the high school principal put into action to bring NOT ONLY dual enrollment/college credit courses, but now this year AP classes, as well! Not to mention my children earned high school credits through the aggressive academic program the principal put into place for those who qualify for it in the middle school. We can't wait for the gym to be built too, and appreciate all the principal is doing to make sure our children have such an important part of any school to their time in school. How could anyone say this is not part of a child's education? PE, volleyball, basketball, cheerleading, dances, homecoming, reunions - all of these things take place in a gym. BCS is a great school and is lead by great leaders!

Posted July 13, 2011
This is a great school if you are looking for a place where your child's teachers will care about what's happening with your child. I am constantly kept up to date when my children are facing challenges and when they are doing great too. My children have been in the elementary and the middle school and the high school. At each level they have been given a good academic education. Their chapel time is the best we've ever experienced anywhere. We love everything about Beaches!

Beaches Chapel School 2

Posted June 25, 2011
Beaches Chapel has a great elementary school. The teachers and Principal are outstanding in the Elementary School. However, the High School/Middle School is lacking in ALL aspects. Yes, the High School new but the focus seems to be sports and sports and more sports. And sole emphasis is on acquiring a gymnasium that has nothing to do with education. All monies donated and tuition is not put where they promise. Education and skills needed for College are secondary to administration s personal agenda. The High School Principal does not have a clue about education and is clearly only running a business.

Posted June 01, 2011
My son attended Beaches Chapel for 3 years and absolutely loved it. We had a bit of a rough start, but the teachers were always willing to meet with us and discuss a plan to get my son on the right track. I did notice that some of the parents were "clique-ish", but I never let that get in the way of my son's involvement with the school. We've moved out of the area, and now I'm tasked with finding a school that he will enjoy as much as BCS.

Beaches Chapel School 1

Posted May 23, 2011
The school needs a lot of improvement, and they were not ready to open a high school. Some teachers are nice, while certain teachers need to be spoken to about their personal involvement with the students. The teachers also complain on a daily basis about their pay, and the school all together. The principal is nice, but has no clue whats going on, and unfortunately doesn't care to.

Beaches Chapel School
610 Florida Boulevard, Neptune Beach, FL  32266
Last modified Beaches Chapel School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12