The Beaches School 4

Posted June 18, 2014
I send my son The Beaches school because of the safe environment and educational possibilities that this school offers. The teachers and staff alike are well aware of the troubles that parents nowadays have in making a decision where to send their children to school. This is my 2nd year of sending my son to this school I feel more confident than ever and she will have a better opportunity to learn all of the required skills to better prepare her for the world that lies ahead. Teachers communicate with the children and parents regarding any concerns with education and are more than willing to help the children with tutoring and keep the parents aware of any progress made. I hope to continue on this journey of education with my son, and to send him to the Beaches school in the future. A parent of the Beaches School

Posted April 02, 2014
The school is very involved in nutrition and health. They have personal trainers who work with the students. They have weekly yoga. They have a great nutrition curriculum and encourage active, healthy kids. The have a "no screen time" policy which makes me sure my child is not sitting in front of a tv. The class size is small and as a parent I feel the schools open door policy for parents is quite refreshing when compared to other schools. Having my child at The Beaches School gives me great peace of mind.

The Beaches School 4

Posted September 20, 2013
We like the School. The teachers are actually good, with time for each student - unlike over crowded public schools with 16+ kids /class. schools. Obviously though with a smaller school without the big funding they lack some programs.

Posted August 27, 2013
My school takes special time with each individual student. I'm very glad I found The Beaches School for my daughter. I recommend this school for any student on any level.

Posted August 11, 2013
I feel very fortunate that my children attend The Beaches School. The staff is attentive and caters to the needs of the students on an individual level. The students PE program utilizes personal training instructors. My child is always excited to go to school and the small class size makes the school such a close and supportive community. I really feel like everyone at the school has my childs' best interests in mind with every decision they make.

Posted November 29, 2011
My children have been at The Beaches School for two years and I have been very disappointed. After two years, they were behind academically and emotionally. The environment of the school is nothing but negative. Teachers were unprofessional. I regret sending my children there. They are many other wonderful choices for private school out there but Beaches School is not worth considering.

Posted November 29, 2011
The school is lack of resources that any private school should have. They do not have library or gymnastic. They do not have music teacher nor the program. The teaching method is nothing but haphazard. Teachers are of sub par standard. Disciplining methods were not effective and lack of consistency.Teachers do not behave as role model for students. If you'd like waste your time and money, this place is just for you.

Posted March 16, 2010

Posted December 03, 2008
My son is at The Beaches School and is doing wonderful work. He is being challenged and is exceeding tearcher expectations. He has learned so much since arriving at the school. Hats off to the teachers at The Beaches School. Thank you for making learning enjoyable.

Posted October 29, 2008
My children attended this school for 2 years. Then I chose to switch them to public school. Academically, The Beaches school is WAY BEHIND! I would NOT RECCOMEND this unsafe, accademically behind School to anyone. I was highly dissappointed to see the lack of skill the teachers have. the principal never showed any possitive involvement.

The Beaches School
2049 Florida Blvd, Neptune Beach, FL  32266
Last modified The Beaches School is a Private school that serves grades PK-1, 3-9
The Beaches School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top