New Port Richey, FL

Posted August 15, 2013
This is the second year my child has attended this school, and we could not be more please with the teachers, staff, volunteers, principal and assistant principal. Our child has exceeded our expectations, and we know that they will continue to achieve great success. I highly recommend it.

Posted July 14, 2013
Odessa Elementary School (ODES) is an A+ school! Teachers work together closely as a team. Administrators work hard daily to maintain a family-like environment. They expect the most out of us, teachers, because they work extremely hard themselves to keep it an A+ school. Children/families are provided with clear and focused learning goals in every subject matter, and we analyze datas to differentiate instruction to meet the needs of all students! My children come to this school because it's the best school in Florida!

Posted June 01, 2013
My daughter started as a Kindergartner at Odessa and is now finishing up the 2nd grade. Each year has been wonderful! The teachers are supportive, caring and understanding. The school recognized my child's abilities and encouraged her each step of the way! The principal has been easy to work with and runs a tight ship. We are moving this summer and wish we could take the school with us. Thank you to all the staff at ODES for everything!!

Posted June 27, 2012
We love Odessa Elementary and can see why it is an "A" school! The Odyssey of the Mind program and the 2 week summer music camp are the tip of the iceberg!

Posted May 24, 2012
I can't say enough positive thing about Odessa Elementary. My daughter is in her second year there and loves it. From the Administrative staff to the teacher to the volunteers, they are all great. The education my daughter is receiving is beyond my expectation for a public school. THANK YOU to all the staff that makes this school so awesome!

Odessa Elementary School 4

Posted April 13, 2012
We just made a cross-country move from Utah to Florida and were extremly concerned with the school(s) system; we heard horror stories. Come to find out, our childrens district (and individual school) is superior to that in Utah. We have more communication between faculty/staff to parent than ever before. They have a lot of 'community' events & programs to keep the families interactive. Our children are learning at a much steadier pace, and we don't feel like he is being rushed into learning. Their reading & vocabulary are exceeding our expectations! I cannot rate the principal leadership too high because we haven't had too many encounters with her - that's a good thing :)

Posted August 29, 2011
Wow! What a great first week my children had at Odessa. They are new and the support from administration and staff is overwhelming. My oldest, who finds school easy, has been challenged with HW already! They both love their teachers. The Principal knows her stuff and does what is best for all children. Thrilled to be a part of the areas newest "A" school!!

Odessa Elementary School 1

Posted July 28, 2011
I am very disappointed with the quality of education provided at Odessa Elementary. My child did not receive the behavior or social support she needed as a child with special needs. Administration is appalling, unsupportive, and rude.

Odessa Elementary School 1

Posted June 19, 2011
Ruined all the hard work My child accomplished at his former school. Teacher was hardly in class and my child always said he had a sub today. he always did his work on his own with very little help now hew need extra help it's like starting over again.

Posted June 02, 2011
I am a teacher as well as a parent at Odessa. I enjoy going to work each day and being surrounded by fun loving, caring educators that do what's best for children. My child enjoys her classroom teacher as well as the specials teachers, media and office staff. I can't say enough good things about my "second home"! Odessa is a great place to work, learn and grow! Looking forward to a wonderful second year. Keep up the great work!!

Odessa Elementary School
12810 Interlaken Road, New Port Richey, FL  34655
Last modified Odessa Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Odessa Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top