708 students|Pasco

Bad
Good

Posted July 23, 2013
This school is absolutely horrible! Honestly I don't even think they deserve a 1. I am a student there and I couldn't stand that school. the teachers wouldn't help you whatsoever. there is a few teacher that actually sat at the front of the room and never taught a single thing. one of my teachers actually took attendance and then said goodbye I need a smoke. we just kinda went off and did what ever. plus she actually admitted to entering fake grades into the system so that it didn't look like we were all failing. then there are other teachers who will grade you by whether they like you or not. and the people at the front office are basically there for show they do nothing they have the 8th grade peers do all the work while they sit back and do nothing they don't even notice you when you walk in. this is honestly the worst school I have ever been to. and there are constant fights almost everyday. there was even a teacher that tried to literally kick a student out of their seat just because the student asked a question. the teachers are absolutely horrible. and the physical school itself is like a prison. I am currently begging my mom to take me out of the school.

Posted March 22, 2013
This school claims be be about parent involvment, but just try to get involved. It is harder than pulling a mouth of rotten teeth from a tiger. The teachers don't update home work pages. They dont even keep up with the Esembler grades! You check one week and the grades look great, next week there are assignments from weeks prior added bringing down the grade and now its to late to do anything about it! Some teachers even grade based on if they like you or not, if they don't there will be entire percentages taken off for not writing out your last name or for not highlighting, or they might even missplace your papers, or say that you never turned them in! (I started making copies of all my sons homework assignments) They rush you through your 15-30 minute parent teacher confrences, and anything that you request seems to be a curtesy, one of which they refuse to extend. Any complaints are handled by the principal with the usual "I will ask them about that" and thats the last you'll ever hear from him!

Posted January 25, 2013
I have went to this school, And it was a good school, Back then, I thought id be a good school for my child to go to. My daughter went here for 7th grade last year and most of the kids get bullied, for no apparent reason, It's ridiculous, I've went to the principal and guidance councilors and NOBODY helped with anything. They actually made it worse, & it got so bad my daughter didn't want to go the school anymore. she wanted to drop out. & The teachers there, are horrible, Mrs. kavulla, Doesn't matter how hard your kid works the grade is always an F, The teachers will talk to you like they care , but they don't and they don't turn heads to help your children in any way, shape, or form! And as for one of the teachers, I cant remember her name, Kept breakfast from my child one morning and wouldn't let her eat, Just because. I had confronted her and she didn't have an answer as supposed to that. And also, My child has went up to the teachers in class, and iv'e called and still no help! It's like the teachers are just there, to be there. SMH ! I don't recommend this school !

Posted August 16, 2012
3 of my children have gone to Bayonet 2 already in high school and 1 in the 8th grade the teachers are very supportive and look out for the children's best interest. The principal is very involved with the students. They are always looking for new programs to help the children succeed. My family loves this school!

Posted May 18, 2012
I have had 3 of my kids go to BPMS, they have all had great experiences at the school. Yes there are fights but there are fights at all schools, this is a middle school! The teachers were great and very helpful all 3 of my kids moved on with good grades thanks to the assistance of the teachers.

Posted May 02, 2012
Bayonet point middle school is not a good school. Like ms.kavulla. she has almost everyone as an "F".And as for ms.cline putting random grades for kids. I do not recommend this school

Posted April 30, 2012
I have two sons that go to BPMS and they do not like the school, i don't like that school.The teachers are very disrespectful and the students get into a lot of fights.That school is very terrible.

Posted August 22, 2010
Bayonet Point is a wonderful school , this is the 3rd year my daughter has attended bayonet . The teachers are amazing , but there are many fights at this school , but academic wise i give it a thumbs up . my daughter is a major trouble maker and gets into fights , but with the teachers help she gets good grades & they are working with her to improve her behavior . they have been doing great they are very helpful and provide students with the education they need ! this is a great school choice for your children i have had not one problem . ((: . Bayonet point is a great school ! ((:

Bayonet Point Middle School 3

Posted March 06, 2010
I don't recommend Bayonet anymore if you want your kids to get a real education. There are a lot of fights. The environment there isn't as great. This school has changed since the new principles. I've been a student there for all three years and I can see that the school has changed drastically since the beginning I attended 6th grade there til the end of 8th. They spend their money on 'beautifying' the outside of the school instead. I feel that this school has forgotten about their original mission and value. I feel this school is just like every other public school in the state. Most of the teachers just stress on teaching material to the students so they can pass the FCATs instead of teaching for students to learn. I give credit to the teachers there that actually care about the student's education and try to help.

Bayonet Point Middle School 5

Posted March 05, 2010
I go to school at BPMS and i really like going to school there. :)

Bayonet Point Middle School
11125 Little Road, New Port Richey, FL  34654
Last modified Bayonet Point Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.