New Port Richey, FL

Anclote Elementary School 3

Posted September 11, 2014
My daughter attends this school. She is in kindergarten. She has only been in this school for about a month now and has been teased and bullied since she started. Every week there seems to be an incident when the kids are unattended as in lunch time or bus. I'm currently looking for a new school for her because I find that a five year being picked on is unacceptable especially now she thinks she's fat!!! Although The staff are friendly along with the principal and guidance but when I told them what was going on they seemed to care but yet nothing has been done about any of these situations! I'm pretty sure it's just the area we live in. The kids here are not nice at all. I have tried to contact the teacher 3 leaving letters in the communication binder each student gets and calling the front leaving messages with them too I still have yet to hear from her teacher. Not happy with this school as of right now

Posted April 02, 2014
I wish my oldest child attended Anclote when he was in Elementary school. The teachers and staff at Anclote are amazing. Each and every staff member goes above and beyond for each student, including cafeteria help, custodians, etc. What impresses me the most, is the relationship the teachers have with each other, and this flows over to the students. It is so refreshing to hear my child say what a great day he had! The teachers are always helpful and willing to conference with you anytime. I truly believe that having my child at Anclote has been a blessing! Keep up all the great work Anclote!!

Anclote Elementary School 1

Posted August 23, 2013
I wrote a great review last week. Maybe because I have never really dealt with the staff ( only the teachers). The front office staff is a joke. The older woman with long hair is the rudest thing I err have come across. I won't up there asking for one of my kids records and mid sentence walked away from me and started talking to someone else. The car loop woman RUDE!!!! The staff that helps the car loop day there during the rain with their umbrellas but didn't walk the kids out so by the time my kids were in my ban they were soaked. Don't get me wrong te teachers ( not including Weitz) are amazing. The staff including Teacher Weitz are rude and need a new profession!!! I was driving my kids 45 min to that school everyday so they could keep te wonderful teachers but no more.

Posted July 19, 2013
Anclote Elementary is a great school, my 3 boys attend this school and the teachers and staff have been so great to them, my boys love waking up everyday and going to school. They make learning fun for them and reward them when they hit milestones. Thank you Anclote!!!!! Huntington Family

Anclote Elementary School 4

Posted February 27, 2011
I have been extremely happy with the quality of education my daughter has received at this school. The teachers are excellent, communication is great and there are lots of special activities happening. My daughter also attends PLACE before and after school, and I have been very happy with them too. I cannot recommend this school enough.

Posted August 30, 2010
We came back to this school from Athenian Academy. That school did not push my children to do their best. My daughter is way behind and hopefully with the wonderful teachers here she will be helped. My kids love this school and are very happy now. Glad we decided to come back !

Posted September 16, 2009
We moved here in the middle of the school year last year and my daughter was a little bit behind and the teachers and staff at Anclote worked hard every day to make sure my girl was ready for the first grade. I am greatful to them all!

Anclote Elementary School 4

Posted April 01, 2009
I have one child in Mrs. Burnes first grade class that I had to bring in in the middle of the year from Athenian Academy because she was not learning or growing at that school. they let too many kids fall through the cracks. It was the best choice that I could have made. Mrs. Burne cares and pushes my child to do her best. I will have more of an outlook in time to come, but so far the over all experiance is good. I like to see that a teacher actually cares about my child.

Posted August 22, 2008
I have 2 children who've attended this school. The were very well prepared for middle school and continue to be above average student thanks to their great start at AES.

Anclote Elementary School 2

Posted January 03, 2008
I have had 4 children attending this school over the last 6 years and currently have 3 kids still enrolled their. I have been incredibly disappointed in the quality of the school since the change in principal. Most of my children had Miss Byrne, Miss Hennen and Miss Tomaino and I think they are one of the best teams of teachers out their. They are absolutely outstanding and push the students to acheive their best at all times. Overall, in the last few years with the change in administration, the quality of education has dropped from outstanding to where the children are basically being taught to pass the fcat with a disregard for giving them an overall education. I am very concerned for my children as they head towards middle school and if we had an option to move our children to another school we would.

3610 Madison Street, New Port Richey, FL  34652
Last modified Anclote Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Anclote Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top