New Port Richey, FL

Posted April 20, 2013
I am a student, when I bought lunch the other day i found two bugs in my salad. Yesterday when i was buying my lunch I saw strawberries, BUT there was a hair in it. By the way no body did anything EXCEPT for a nice woman ,Mrs.Fink. She works there and is a mother of a child at my school. I was hoping you guys would do something about it.

Seven Springs Elementary School 1

Posted March 06, 2013
Love reading all the comments left by the staff, clearly the only ones giving great ratings. This school is a joke, used to be a great school in the 90's, I went there now Im embarrassed to say my children attend this school. No parental involvement, teachers are too busy for communication, PTA, what PTA. Every teacher both of my kids have had were first year teachers at that school, none re-hired! both kids last year didnt even a teacher for a portion of the year, one quit in the middle of fcat prep, Seriously?

Posted December 16, 2012
I have two kids at SSES. I have issues only with the way they deal with kids with disabilities. I have had my child tested and diagnosed with aspergers. The staff and teachers do nothing.I have been told by professionals that he should be on a IEP and the school will not help. I am bring this ti a higher level to get the help. I'm also told my child is a distraction and immature. They need to listen and work better with theses kids in stead of throwing them under the rug. I have now had enough and so has the doctors we work with. I have help in the works!

Posted August 14, 2011
I have nothing but great things to say about SSES. The teachers and admin are so caring and wonderful people. My daughter has loved every single teacher she has had there. She is going into 5th grade and I know they will prepare her for middle school. I have no doubt she will be ready at the end of her year! I know she will miss it very much. She is becoming a wonderful young girl that truly loves school and learning. Thank you teachers for all your hard work and dedication!!! You truly are amazing!!!

Posted July 13, 2011
My son has absolutely thrived at SSES. The school doesn't have the same reputation as the Trinity schools, but the teachers are really top notch. The caliber of families has changed in recent years, as most are in the free/reduced lunch program. Feedback from the teachers indicate that parents have gotten very defensive when informed that their children's progress isn't adequate (blame FCAT and other standards, not the educator). It's also a school that takes on children with certain emotional and other handicaps, which can bring down overall test scores. I've met some of the specialty teachers and really applaud their compassionate nature. My son has had 15-17 children in his class every year. Some have been spent on the Spanish team, which I highly recommend. The children in his class are so sweet and come from wonderful caring families. The school does not have a gifted program, which is the only downside, as others have mentioned. Otherwise, I'd happily put all my children into SSES. The teachers are resourceful, compassionate, and people I would happily entrust my children to.

Posted June 08, 2011
Both of my girls went to this school, I could not have asked for a better education for them. I love the teachers and staff at SSES, and their dedication and commitment to teaching is beyond compare!

Posted January 31, 2011
oh my best school ever im a 5th grade student and the teachers are awsome iv been there sense kindergarten i am jasmine bruner mrs,Odell is the best teacher there are safe and who ever you you are who bashes are school home of the sharks is rude i give it 5 stars and its an a+ school to me

Posted August 30, 2010
Don't get it twisted....Average 13 students per teacher. My child was never in a class with less than 17, and up to 29 students, all the way through (k-5).

Seven Springs Elementary School 0

Posted May 10, 2010
My kids have enjoyed this school. I have had a few concerns, one teacher in particular that I felt wasn't strong enough - but this year 2010 has been excellent - particularly the 5th grade teacher my daughter had this year. My biggest concern was the school nurse and her lack of compassion towards the kids or skill in telling when they are truly ill- my kids were continually sent back to class when they should have seen a doctor - that means others were too - no wonder strep throat went through the place repeatedly.

Seven Springs Elementary School 0

Posted April 29, 2010
My children have had a wonderful experience at SSES and the faculty and staff are very friendly and supportive of their students.

Seven Springs Elementary School
8025 Mitchell Ranch Road, New Port Richey, FL  34655
Last modified Seven Springs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Seven Springs Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top