New Port Richey, FL

Cotee River Elementary School 3

Posted October 16, 2014
I am a concerned mother who visits my children often (2 to 3 Days a week) for lunch at Cotee River Elementary. Every time I am visiting my children, the lunch room personal are always Yelling at the students. I am not exaggerating. There is way to get to talk and get the children's attention. I understand it can be loud, but you need not yell at the students all the time. Whats interesting, its only the woman who are doing the Yelling . The men teachers and helpers quietly, walk up and correct the children. I am making this complaint because it happens all the time. Not just that. I was having lunch Wednesday October 15, and a student walking to the office was dancing gently for a couple of steps. A employee corrected him as if he was doing something completely off the wall. Its seems like Employees at cotee river have a Ego problem or just a bad habit for yelling unnecessarily. The students don't need to be yelled at often or made to feel inferior to be corrected and have their joy diminished by teachers or helpers who have lack of self control. This is a big concern for me and needs to be addressed please.

Posted May 02, 2014
My daughter has gone here for 2 years and she loves it! The principal is wonderful and her 1st grade teacher is very good. She is learning so much. The 3 out of 10 seems very low. 10 out of 10 for me! Thank you Cotee River!

Posted August 23, 2013
My 2 younger sisters just started attending Cotee River this year and they are so happy. They love their teachers and everything about the school. Thanks for making my sisters happy.

Posted August 23, 2013
I just started going to Cotee River this year and I think it is a great school. I can't believe I am saying this, but the school lunches are actually good. The Principal and teachers are so nice. I am so happy about going there.

Posted August 22, 2013
My youngest just started Kindergarten this year and she loves it there. My middle daughter just started attending "Cotee River" after going to "Chasco Elementary" for the last two years before this year. She was miserable at Chasco Elementary. She is now very happy. She likes her teachers and she likes everything else about the school. I am very grateful that my kids are able to attend that school. Thank you and keep up the great work.

Cotee River Elementary School 1

Posted October 23, 2012
The staff at this school is redicilous, the old woman there needs a different a job NOT WITH PUBLIC, it's so sad, the only one pleasant is the NEW. PRINCIPAL, he's awesome! Always smiling & friendly , maybe he can shape that grumpy grouchy staff, This school has no rating,

Cotee River Elementary School 1

Posted August 16, 2011
This is a D school should I say more? The teachers and staff are friendly but the education part sucks!

Cotee River Elementary School 0

Posted April 19, 2010
I love the school and the teachers..Everyone treats you like family.

Posted May 31, 2008
Awesome school with awesome teachers

Posted January 21, 2008
I love this school. The teachers are dedicated and approachable. The great my 1st grader by name each morning and made him feel safe and welcome. The administrative staff go out of their way to assist you and overall the school offers a well rounded education for the students.

Cotee River Elementary School
7515 Plathe Road, New Port Richey, FL  34653
Last modified Cotee River Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cotee River Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top