Posted November 03, 2014
This school is more like a prison! You can not even get a tour! My child was miserable here. We were relocated for work and my child started at an odd time. He/she was the new kid and bullied daily and the teacher did nothing. The front office staff is very rude and unwelcoming. The teachers are young, fresh out of college, inexperienced, and unskilled. Most of them do not have children of their own. They are not educating your child. They are babysitting. The P.E. teacher is lazy. He tells the kids to go play and doesn't do anything. Go check the school out for yourself, if you walk by at any given time, you will hear staff yelling at students like prison guards.

Posted August 13, 2014
Unprofessional administrator/principal for an elementary school. Lacks compassion for children and parents. Stay involved and speak up if you have children here. Do not be intimidated by them!

Posted August 12, 2014
The administrators under the leadership of the principal is horrible. They completely disregarded the welfare of my child by kicking him out because we moved during the school year and we weren't even given a chance to apply for School Choice for my child to remain until he finishes the school year at Trinity. She called me in the morning after March break to inform me that my child cannot attend classes effective IMMEDIATELY. How can you do that? I would NOT recommend this school!

Trinity Elementary School 5

Posted April 17, 2014
I have worked at several different schools, and Trinity stands out as being the BEST school I have worked at. The teachers here really care about each student and put 100% effort into everything they do. The teaching methods are all research-based and progressive. Class sizes are small and the campus has a private-school feel. If you are seeking a school with high academic standards, this is the school for you. Of note: this school is known for its high test scores and gifted programs. If you have a child with special learning needs, the school will do its best to accommodate, but the reality is that the school has neither the staff nor the programs to support children who need anything more than a little extra tutoring. I have seen many angry parents (including those here on "school choice"!) who expect special services and are disappointed. This is a high-performing, academically demanding school. It can be difficult to get accommodations such as phys/occ therapy, behavioral specialists, FCAT exemptions, etc. If you do not live in the area but choose to send your child here, please take the time to understand the school's mission and make sure it's a good fit.

Posted January 23, 2014
Is there an option for ZERO stars? Worst, most hostile, uncaring, unfriendly administration ever! How do people like this even get into a career involving the welfare of children? I would not send my child here nor would I recommend it to anyone.

Posted January 10, 2014
The staff and principal here doesn't care about students welfare at all. Very unfriendly. I do not recommend this school if you are thinking about renting at trinity club apartments. You will have to endure the staff and administrators. What a horrible shame.

Posted October 25, 2013
I went to enroll my daughter here and I have to agree- the principal is not friendly at all! I should have guessed that she was going to be less than friendly by the fact that she never returned my calls when I was attempting to have some things answered. She was so unfriendly that I decided not to enroll her in this school, that's how bad it is.

Trinity Elementary School 2

Posted March 16, 2013
The school is ok. If your child struggles in any subject or might have a sld they are not very helpful. They have silent lunchtime! :( The principal is not very friendly. The music teacher is mean to the kids. I'm switching my children next school year to a different school.

Trinity Elementary School 5

Posted May 28, 2012
Trinity Elementary is amazing neighborhood school with excellent teachers, an outstanding PTO, and involved families.

Trinity Elementary School 4

Posted April 12, 2012
I have been happy with this school. I was disappointed when they changed from multi-level teaching, but i think the teachers handled the principal change well. Mrs. Priebe is my favorite teacher. Fabulous writing coach.

Trinity Elementary School
2209 Duck Slough Boulevard, New Port Richey, FL  34655
Last modified Trinity Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Trinity Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 116 reviews. Top