580 students|Pasco

Bad
Good

The worse school in the state of Florida......my friend had her son in this school and the boy was sad and lonely everyday....the administrator said the boys is a retarder boy and my friend went to see a doctor for an evaluation, the doctor discovered that no autism, any mental issues just the school and the teacher, together with the administration were very rude and the environment was not healthy for young children, now they had been relocated and in the new school, the boy looks very happy and he is learning everyday...

Very bad teachers and administration.....my boy was very sad and unhappy, one day the teacher leave him in the bathroom and she left him behind by himself while she was in the media with the rest of the students, she don't even noticed that he was missing......the score of test were very low when I did complaint, the administrator said that he has mental issues.....I became crazy, we found tutors, we went to visit a neurology, his recommendations was to change the school or the teacher...now I found a very friendly and good school....my boy looks different, happy, friendly.....I will never forgive myself to left him in that school for 4 months.....

This school is more like a prison! You can not even get a tour! My child was miserable here. We were relocated for work and my child started at an odd time. He/she was the new kid and bullied daily and the teacher did nothing. The front office staff is very rude and unwelcoming. The teachers are young, fresh out of college, inexperienced, and unskilled. Most of them do not have children of their own. They are not educating your child. They are babysitting. The P.E. teacher is lazy. He tells the kids to go play and doesn't do anything. Go check the school out for yourself, if you walk by at any given time, you will hear staff yelling at students like prison guards.

Unprofessional administrator/principal for an elementary school. Lacks compassion for children and parents. Stay involved and speak up if you have children here. Do not be intimidated by them!

The administrators under the leadership of the principal is horrible. They completely disregarded the welfare of my child by kicking him out because we moved during the school year and we weren't even given a chance to apply for School Choice for my child to remain until he finishes the school year at Trinity. She called me in the morning after March break to inform me that my child cannot attend classes effective IMMEDIATELY. How can you do that? I would NOT recommend this school!

I have worked at several different schools, and Trinity stands out as being the BEST school I have worked at. The teachers here really care about each student and put 100% effort into everything they do. The teaching methods are all research-based and progressive. Class sizes are small and the campus has a private-school feel. If you are seeking a school with high academic standards, this is the school for you. Of note: this school is known for its high test scores and gifted programs. If you have a child with special learning needs, the school will do its best to accommodate, but the reality is that the school has neither the staff nor the programs to support children who need anything more than a little extra tutoring. I have seen many angry parents (including those here on "school choice"!) who expect special services and are disappointed. This is a high-performing, academically demanding school. It can be difficult to get accommodations such as phys/occ therapy, behavioral specialists, FCAT exemptions, etc. If you do not live in the area but choose to send your child here, please take the time to understand the school's mission and make sure it's a good fit.

The principal is very rude and does not even say hello to the students. Very unfriendly and certainly does not act like a principal. As far as the teachers, there are no problems. The school is good but the principal has to go!!!! RUDE RUDE RUDE! also when she doesn't want to deal with you, she passes it down to the assistant principal who actually should've been the principal. She is nicer and talks to everyone.

Is there an option for ZERO stars? Worst, most hostile, uncaring, unfriendly administration ever! How do people like this even get into a career involving the welfare of children? I would not send my child here nor would I recommend it to anyone.

The staff and principal here doesn't care about students welfare at all. Very unfriendly. I do not recommend this school if you are thinking about renting at trinity club apartments. You will have to endure the staff and administrators. What a horrible shame.

I went to enroll my daughter here and I have to agree- the principal is not friendly at all! I should have guessed that she was going to be less than friendly by the fact that she never returned my calls when I was attempting to have some things answered. She was so unfriendly that I decided not to enroll her in this school, that's how bad it is.

Last modified Trinity Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.