Posted June 01, 2014
I have 2 daughters at Longleaf and they love it! We love the school too! Wonderful, caring teachers!

Posted June 19, 2011
My son used to be at Long Leaf before The school board deiced in 2010 to ship out kids because of class size . I sent them school choice and a Hard ship letter. the school board denied it. EVERYTHING MY SON LEARNED AND ALL THE GAINS HE MADE BY the wonder Teachers and assistance in this school for 3 years all went down the tubes in the new school that was build to transfer them in. It ruined his learning and we are back at square one. I wish I could get him back their.

Posted February 23, 2011
This school is excellent especially the teachers Ms Schofill, Ms. Janice, and Ms. Debbie. They're doing a great job, they let me involve and treat me great especially in my son's learning.

Posted May 15, 2010
Everyone at this school is kind and caring. My child has done his best at this school and he loves it there.

Posted May 14, 2010
I love,love,love Longleaf Elementary! My son is in fifth grade and we will truly miss it. We were welcome this year like family. The principle, teachers, and staff are the best!!!!

Posted May 07, 2010
It has been a great school for both of my children

Posted May 05, 2010
longleaf is de BEST SCHOOL EVER,THE Teacher are so profecionals,loving and care about each studen like ther own, the teacher at the office make you feel so welcome just like you are at home.

Posted May 04, 2010
The teachers and Principal Go Beyond Being a teacher.They are a friend to the students also

Posted May 04, 2010
the staff and the teachers are very supportive, caring and really go out of their way for the students and parents! My kids never complain about going to school, they love Longleaf Elementary!

Posted May 03, 2010
Outstanding Principal, Asst. Principal,Teachers & Support Staff! They foster a safe & supportive environment that is conducive to learning. It is a community school that remembers me of the type of school I went to as a child. Thank you to all at Longleaf that make it such a wonderful school!

Longleaf Elementary School
3253 Town Avenue, New Port Richey, FL  34655
Last modified Longleaf Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Longleaf Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 74 reviews. Top