646 students|Pasco

Bad
Good

I have 2 daughters at Longleaf and they love it! We love the school too! Wonderful, caring teachers!

My son used to be at Long Leaf before The school board deiced in 2010 to ship out kids because of class size . I sent them school choice and a Hard ship letter. the school board denied it. EVERYTHING MY SON LEARNED AND ALL THE GAINS HE MADE BY the wonder Teachers and assistance in this school for 3 years all went down the tubes in the new school that was build to transfer them in. It ruined his learning and we are back at square one. I wish I could get him back their.

This school is excellent especially the teachers Ms Schofill, Ms. Janice, and Ms. Debbie. They're doing a great job, they let me involve and treat me great especially in my son's learning.

Everyone at this school is kind and caring. My child has done his best at this school and he loves it there.

I love,love,love Longleaf Elementary! My son is in fifth grade and we will truly miss it. We were welcome this year like family. The principle, teachers, and staff are the best!!!!

It has been a great school for both of my children

longleaf is de BEST SCHOOL EVER,THE Teacher are so profecionals,loving and care about each studen like ther own, the teacher at the office make you feel so welcome just like you are at home.

The teachers and Principal Go Beyond Being a teacher.They are a friend to the students also

the staff and the teachers are very supportive, caring and really go out of their way for the students and parents! My kids never complain about going to school, they love Longleaf Elementary!

Outstanding Principal, Asst. Principal,Teachers & Support Staff! They foster a safe & supportive environment that is conducive to learning. It is a community school that remembers me of the type of school I went to as a child. Thank you to all at Longleaf that make it such a wonderful school!

Last modified Longleaf Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.