Posted November 22, 2014
My son has been in attendance at this school for nearly 4 years. After a horrible experience with the public schools in the area, this school was a beacon of light and hope. They have done a wonderful job managing behaviors that my the public school did not want to deal with. There is no other school like this in the area.

Posted June 19, 2014
The best ABA therapy center and ABA-based education center I've ever seen or heard of. Familes move to the Florida panhandle from all over the country to enroll a child at ECAC. Two vamilies have moved to the area from outside the country to enroll a child at ECAC. Fabulous leadership, and the large staff of teacher/therapists are given extensive training before they even begin working with a child. I've watched ECAC for almost five years now, and they've been remarkably successful with virtually every child that comes in the door. This is one of the very few non-profit ABA centers in the region, and while their services are, by far, the best available anywhere within hundreds of miles of the Emerald Coast, their costs are very low when compared to other similar facilities. The staff are wonderful. Their expertise and ability to understand functions of behavior, and implement innovative and successful protocols to help children, is beyond any other ABA facility I've ever seen. ECAC is the only center I've ever seen that does fundraising to provide scholarships to assist low-income parents who might notbe able to access the help their child needs. OUTSTANDING!

Emerald Coast Autism Center 1

Posted February 27, 2014
One of the worst places i have ever been. My child was there for 6 months. They where amazing at first. But according to them i was not bringing my child. Missing 50% according to them and the "reports" they had. They then decided to cut my child down to two days a week. They did not evaluate my child. Your child needs to have a evaluation done before they can down grade the days they come. I had also had a big lack of communication. Constantly changing my daughters therapists without telling us or giving us a heads up. So i gave them a poor review. They where so unhappy about me stating my feeling only on (lack of communication) That the owner wrote me a email stating they were confused. And that therapists and parents heard me talking poorly about them. We set up a meeting to talk about everything. At the meeting the owner yelled at me and was upset that EFMP from base got involved into the situation. They where not happy that i told the truth. And they where not happy that they could not manipulate me. This is extremely unprofessional. I would no recommended them to anyone. and i pray this never happens to another parents.

Posted August 24, 2012
Outstanding. You can drive over 200 miles in any direction and there's nothing else that comes close. Extremely positive and professional staff of teacher/therapists. The facility is clean and bright. They accept children with the most difficult autism-related behaviors. They have post-graduate students from numerous universities traveling to Niceville to do their mandatory practium work at ECAC. Many families are moving from outside Florida to the Niceville area (one family from Egypt) to enroll their child in the Emerald Coast Autism Center because of their outstanding reputation.

Emerald Coast Autism Center
200 N. Partin Drive, Niceville, FL  32578
Last modified Emerald Coast Autism Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-10
Emerald Coast Autism Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top