Niceville, FL
After care: No

Posted January 13, 2015
I cannot overstate the positive impact this school has had on our children. We have had a child attending Rocky Bayou since 2002, and currently all five of our children are enrolled. Its focus on Biblical truth, character development, and academic rigor has helped shape each of them into the best version of themselves that they can be. We, as parents, are supported and involved. The teachers are incredible examples of man and womanhood to our young kids, the curriculum supports our biblical worldview, we are constantly given opportunities in academics, sports, and the arts, our children have made friends that are a wonderful, positive influence on them, our concerns are heard and addressed on the rare occasions that they come up, and our children are given every opportunity to excel at the things they are gifted at. The list could go on and on. We have been blessed beyond measure because of our school. I recommend this place with the highest possible praise.

Posted November 09, 2014
Our grandson transferred to RBCS K-5B class earlier this year. He has drastically improved on his reading skills, is learning cursive writing, and just as importantly has developed more self-confidence and an eagerness to learn!

Posted September 25, 2014
I love this school! My child started in K5 last year and is in 1st grade this year. We love the christian environment, the bible studies and the one on one attention my son gets.I was very worried as I didn't care for any of the public schools and the moment I walked into Rocky bayou I knew this was the perfect school for him. The attention, communication and service from the school and the staff is amazing. The Destin campus is a blessing to us Destin locals!

Posted September 22, 2014
My husband and I have worked at RBCS since we graduated from college and have been doubly blessed to have had all six of our children attend RBCS from kindergarten through high school graduation. Thanks to their RBCS education, followed by college and grad schools, the first four children are all blessed with great careers in engineering, law, science and banking, respectively. Our last two children are still in college, studying to be a nurse (practitioner) and a high school volleyball coach/physical education instructor. All of our children's teachers and coaches at RBCS helped to make them the successful citizens/students that they are today. The academics prepared them for college and career, but the mentoring, character building and leadership training prepared them for life, both in and beyond their schools and jobs. We thank God for Rocky Bayou Christian School, not only for our own six children, but also for the thousands of students we have been blessed to teach, mentor, and train in Christian character. (Typically all of our staff contribute to our Annual Fund, so I do look forward to a capital campaign soon for some more buildings, especially our own "cafetorium".)

Posted September 15, 2014
I have 4 girls, 3 of which attend Rocky....We are coming from a homeschool environment to a Public School for 5 months and this school is an answer to prayer! I trust every teacher at the Destin Campus. Each teacher that represents the grade my girls are in have shown the love for not only the class, but for my individual child. Their love for Christ pours in the classroom, out of the classroom, into the hall right and right out the door! It is AMAZING. The next best thing to Homeschooling! I am soooooo happy!

Posted September 15, 2014
Our family loves Rocky Bayou Christian School. My child attends the Destin Campus and would couldn't be more blessed with such an amazing school. The teachers are wonderful at teaching each child with their individual needs. My child loves going to school and is always eager to learn more makes me confident that we are at the right school.

Posted September 13, 2014
I love that Rocky has a Destin elementary campus. The facilities are great and the smaller school feeling gives my girls the opportunity to know all of the kids in the school, from K5 to 6th grade! My girls' teachers do a fantastic job presenting everything with a biblical worldview and a customized touch to meet their individualized needs. The parent community is exceptional and unbelievable!!!

Posted September 13, 2014
I am thrilled that RBCS has a campus in Destin too!!! I have two sons there who absolutely LOVE their school!! We are so blessed with the faculty. They are truly dedicated and don't just teach the test like the public schools, but actually teach their students to master the concepts. The teachers push their students to reach their full potential and challenge them academically. I love the smaller class size and the fact that my boys are getting a Christian worldview in ALL subjects. I also LOVE the fact that we have Music and put on programs at Christmas and the end of the year. It is amazing to see and it teaches the children how to speak in front of an audience and build their confidence. The students also have the opportunity to participate in Spelling Bees and Art competitions. Nothing makes me more secure in my decision to put my children at Rocky than when I pick them up everyday the first words out of their mouths are, "why didn't you come late? We didn't want to go home yet!" Then I ask them how their day was and they both say with great enthusiasm, "It was AWESOME!!!" I

Posted September 13, 2014
This is our 2nd year at RBCS Destin. My daughter loves going to school it and I love the what she is learning. We can tell that the teachers and staff have a passion for what they do. Plus, RBCS was awarded the honor of being listed at one of the TOP 50 PRIVATE SCHOOLS IN THE UNUTED STATES IN 2014.

Posted September 12, 2014
We love RBCS. It's staff loves our children and help guide them in the way they should go. They are here to assist parents in the education of their children to help mold each student into what God has for them to be. All of my children's needs are able to be met. We have a daughter with special needs and they teach her in ways she can learn. With the educational therapy and occupational therapy on campus, she has made great progress. They push her but not to the point of frustration. My other children are in the regular track and their teachers are always seeing their potential and trying to help them reach it. Sometimes that means doing it a little differently. They are always available to help them when they need it. My children come home with smiles and singing. They are loved by the school and we love the school too!

Rocky Bayou Christian School
2101 Partin Drive North, Niceville, FL  32578
Last modified Rocky Bayou Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Rocky Bayou Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 43 reviews. Top