Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (7 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (7 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers are great. My grandson has learned so much in the past two years. I'm sure this year he will learn a lot also.

Amount of homework: no rating

I don't know how much homework my grandson has, but I'm not a big fan of homework. I believe kids need time to play, do chores, and just be a kid.

Develops character: Strongly agree

They give out virtue awards and my grandson has received the Honesty Award twice now.

My grandson is now in first grade there. He started at EAEE for pre-kindergarten. I love the school. It is a great learning experience. He amazes me all the time with what he has learned. As a grandmother, I love the security they have in place. I'm glad my daughter and son-in-law chose this school for my grandson.

You know how you find out the truth about a school? It's not that hard. Just ask a parent, in person, what they think. The multiple positive reviews below aren't fake. They happen to be an awesome response to a negative post on June 25th, 2015. How do I know this? Because I'm the one who saw the negative review and I mentioned it to several of our friends - whom we met via EAEE. It's an excellent school. In fact, my only complaint is they stop at 2nd grade. Where you send your kids is an important decision. So ask someone that has kids at the school. Parents are emphatically honest when it comes to their children's well-being.

EAEE has been an amazing experience not only for my granddaughters but for myself. The communication and support from the teachers is always on point but most of all the education is bar non the best! I truly feel blessed to be a part of the EAEE family. I highly recommend this school :)

I wholeheartedly agree with the post below... Something looks incredibly suspect about those reviews. I am not trying to be deceived by someone posing as an outsider!

9 Positive reviews in the same day from the same IP address? Mostly lazy one-line zingers? I'm still researching which school to send my kids, but this doesn't bode well.

I cannot say enough about EAEE. My daughter came here midway through Kindergarten and could not read. That changed quickly and dramatically. Right away she was not only reading but excelled in reading! Both of my children are now in a gifted school and doing well thanks to EAEE. Aside from the education, the school provides a nurturing environment and well rounded education! It is a Godsend.

It is a wonderful school! The school has a loving learning environment and the teachers did a fabulous job of preparing my child for gifted education in second grade. My child was excited to go to school everyday for all three years of attendance and continues friendships with the sweet children from the school. I highly recommend it!

Last modified European Academy Of Early Education is a Private school that serves grades PK-2