PK-2|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (3 responses)

Posted May 24, 2016
You know how you find out the truth about a school? It's not that hard. Just ask a parent, in person, what they think. The multiple positive reviews below aren't fake. They happen to be an awesome response to a negative post on June 25th, 2015. How do I know this? Because I'm the one who saw the negative review and I mentioned it to several of our friends - whom we met via EAEE. It's an excellent school. In fact, my only complaint is they stop at 2nd grade. Where you send your kids is an important decision. So ask someone that has kids at the school. Parents are emphatically honest when it comes to their children's well-being.

Posted February 18, 2016
EAEE has been an amazing experience not only for my granddaughters but for myself. The communication and support from the teachers is always on point but most of all the education is bar non the best! I truly feel blessed to be a part of the EAEE family. I highly recommend this school :)

European Academy Of Early Education 1

Posted January 25, 2016
I wholeheartedly agree with the post below... Something looks incredibly suspect about those reviews. I am not trying to be deceived by someone posing as an outsider!

European Academy Of Early Education 2

Posted January 19, 2016
9 Positive reviews in the same day from the same IP address? Mostly lazy one-line zingers? I'm still researching which school to send my kids, but this doesn't bode well.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted October 24, 2015
Miss Beth truly cares about and loves her students. She is a great teacher. She has a great sense of humor.

Posted October 24, 2015
I cannot say enough about EAEE. My daughter came here midway through Kindergarten and could not read. That changed quickly and dramatically. Right away she was not only reading but excelled in reading! Both of my children are now in a gifted school and doing well thanks to EAEE. Aside from the education, the school provides a nurturing environment and well rounded education! It is a Godsend.

Posted October 08, 2015
It is a wonderful school! The school has a loving learning environment and the teachers did a fabulous job of preparing my child for gifted education in second grade. My child was excited to go to school everyday for all three years of attendance and continues friendships with the sweet children from the school. I highly recommend it!

Grateful to: School leader

Posted October 06, 2015
For making the school prosper! We've watched it grow while maintaining high expectations! Awesome job!

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted October 06, 2015
I couldn't be happier with them! They are professional, caring, punctual, and prepared. They promote academic curriculum and character values!

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted October 06, 2015
I'm a teacher and a parent, I get it. Homework should be with meaning, not for busy work. EAEE does it right!

239 Albee Road West, Nokomis, FL  34275
Last modified European Academy Of Early Education is a Private school that serves grades PK-2